#ThisisNigeria OFFICE NIGHTMARES - The short story in series #OfficeNightmares

A collection of weird thoughts and expressions in and out of the office!

#short #typography #story #series #minimaltypography #minimaltypo #visual #branding #style #freak #freakfriday #color #minimalism #art #lifestyle #entertainment #insfirestudios #opedoesdesigns #OfficeNightmares

Can’t wait to see what you roll out bro!

OFFICE NIGHTMARES Ep 1

Omo! See traffic!!! God! When will i reach the office now?

#office #nightmares #officenightmares #minimal #color #typography #art #design #emotion #series #short #story #quote #poet #creativewriter #copywriting #writer #like #follow #insfirestudios #opedoesdesigns

OFFICE NIGHTMARES Ep 2

Internet is slow o! Who is downloading on Torrent na!

#office #nightmares #officenightmares #minimal #color #typography #art #design #emotion #series #short #story #quote #poet #creativewriter #copywriting #writer #like #follow #insfirestudios #opedoesdesigns

WE ALL DO THIS!

OFFICE NIGHTMARES Ep 3

Chai! Am late o! what will I tell my boss today again!

Let me send mail to HR that am sick!

hehehe…i’ll be monitoring you bro :eyes:

Thanks, homie!

@Mira @darmie @NaijaLander @Judithpalmer04

This I can relate to.

Lol. Amazing stuffs

Lol… Monitoring spirit

Nice one @Opeyemi.Tokunboh. We await the series

Yes… I can relate… Then you start trolling looking at peoples PC…

The you start searching queries on Google like…
“How to block people on WiFi”
“How to know who is using the WiFi the most”
“How to block torrent on WiFi”
“How to speed up your internet”

Then you then drown in the frustration that Google doesn’t give you any answer that you can actually use.

That’s when out of vex you just burst…

"Na who dey download with this network… Abeg make him wait till after work… People wan do better thing"

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:Then like a demon you just wait and then turn on your list of downloads…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

OFFICE NIGHTMARES Ep 4

They have started again, oh!
who took the Coke I kept in this fridge, na!

this is so me at the moment!

IT HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY!

OFFICE NIGHTMARES Ep 5

Going forward, N1,500 will be deducted from your salary for late coming, account please take note.

Haaa! HRRRRR!

@Mira @NaijaLander @amekitmfon @OpeFajulugbe @Opeyemi_Adelabu @Electrifying_Imoh @ebena107 @alan.davies @ewomazino @Kiitan @Kachie @Judy @pretyprexy @Peacehoney @Patrickudo2004 @psalmmiii @Oluwaseun1 @oluwakemisola @fola @Oluwarufus @Aniekan @iamtosyne @Onaopemipo @Bobo @ayoola @maikel_Coker @Opetunde @nifex007 @Nire @Tochi @Vee @Valkyr @darmie @W.O @NaijaLander @Youralibi1 @Udy_Inyang @yvonne @Yeye @habeebsanni @theunofficialomotayo @Mopelola_Ariyo @abnetz @MaureenAlikor @Alfred @Ms_aijohi @Eileen278 @boluakindele @Tolu_Mals @ruthameh125 @Drew @Tuhmehskeh @TundeMason

lol… I love that. It’s discipline, and of course, a push to be punctual at work.

Account, better take note :joy::joy:

The only office nightmare I had was the HR kept posting me and sending me to other offices after asking for a raise

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Office night mare …
When you hear that Microsoft notification tone of new mail received just before leaving home for work … Alas! 49 sites currently down!

Customers doing their usual blasting in mails, tweets and calls non stop.

You know it’s going to be a busy day responding to customers complaints.

How you wish you weren’t also broke … Annoyance times two :joy::joy::joy::joy: