To avoid people overstepping their boundary, tell us how your heart is now! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Number 5, 7, 1 and 3.

I don’t understand o[quote=β€œKachie, post:8, topic:5148”]
I am 1 and 3, depending on the
[/quote]

Lol! I don’t understand o!!!

I’m a big 1 o. Apparently peeps have now brought 5 into existence. So enh pls let that thread for baeless ones start already!

That one concerns you! :joy:

Mine is #3

Lol! Savage!

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: Nice one !!!

Thanks. You’ve hardly been online here. You should visit more often.

Meanwhile, I took the pleasure of stealing gazes at your dp and all I see is some really creamy dark chocolate. Let me stop there before I say too much

:grinning:
You this guy. U be Casanova.
Oko gbogbo omoge.
From nigeria to Kenya.
International lover

Lol … Thank you kind sir …

New Year Resolution 2018 - Be more active on Zegist

I have no idea what you mean sir. Plix issa new year o.

All I know is, β€œlove your neighbor (and international people) as you love yourself”

Ha ha.
I know now.
That Is why I am saying whedon Sir!!!
I like that you are carrying your love Neighborly love beyond borders.

Abi… No matter what, I’m better than that…

I’ll rather stand for men are not scum and women are beautifully crafted in their own way!

hahahahahahahaha… I won’t limit God. Anything is possible…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@KubasuInyanya You’re really a pretty girl… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Share some of your chocolate sweetness for me na…

The sir just closed case for @theunofficialomotayo.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: What will i do with this Ruth ehn…

Lol @ruthameh125. Issa Monday morning plix, @KubasuInyanya just replied a harmless compliment na.

My heart is 5 & 7.

It’s you that will be putting me in trouble you this girl​:smiley::smiley: