Today, Mon, 23 April 2018 is World Book Day, and maybe we can have a little fun by answering the questions below.
- What is/are your best read of all time?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- What’s your best movie adaptation of a book?
- Is there any old book you would love to have? What’s the title?
- Which do you prefer - ebook, paperback or audiobooks?
- On a scale of 0 to 10 (0 = no effect and 10 = I’m nothing without books), would you say reading has helped you become a better person?
- How many physical books do you own?
- How many soft copies do you have (the ones you’ve read oooo)?
- What book describes you best?
- Which book would you like to make compulsory reading?
- What are you reading right now?
Image source: pxhere