Top Influencers - Jan 2018

Congratulations @Mira

Thank you for being super awesome on Zegist and helping us to reach more people by sharing our stories on social media. @Mira shared a total of 27 topics and got about 423 clicks in January 2018. Kindly share your account details on DM for your N5000 prize.

Special thanks to @fola @pretyprexy @Oluwarufus @atynukeh @habeebsanni @shona @KubasuInyanya and @Youralibi1

HOW IT WORKS
To reward our members, we will be giving away, N5000 to the member that shares the most stories with the highest clicks. All you have to do is click the link icon to share zegist stories with your friends. The highest share for each month gets to win the prize on offer and will be announced at the end of each month.

Top Influencers - Feb 2018
Zegist Growth Hacking
Zegist Rewards

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: Congrats @Mira

@Judy! What are we doing na? See as how @Mira don carry 5K waka. I am challenged :thinking:

Congrats @Mira you sure deserve it, thank you for spreading the gospel.

Who will be the next winner @Drew @afolabiabass @Sucre @Kiitan @Kachie @Judy @Aje @Mopelola_Ariyo @mztosyn @Mztosyn1 @Electrifying_Imoh @Misola @Peacehoney @Queen_Peace @geezybee @Monique @Udy_Inyang @Aniekan @Hazel @nifex007

Congrats @mira

Oh thanks, I’m grateful.

@pretyprexy, kindly share the love project account details in place of mine.

This :clap::clap::clap:

AWW! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I’m move, such a kind heart

Weldone :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Congrats @Mira :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

Awwn! So sweet of you!

WOW!!!

I am moved!..

@Mira kindly still send your account details. N5000 to The love project and another N5000 to you.

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::weary::weary::weary::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::dancer:t5::dancer:t5::dancing_women::dancing_women: :weary::weary::weary::weary:

Miraaaaaaaaaa!!!

I don’t know what to say!!! This is the second miracle that has set me all all pumped up towards this project… @Mira!!!

:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary: I can’t hold the joy again!!! Thank you @evansakanno
Here is the account deets:

Acc.Name : HELPING HEART FOUNDATION.
Acc.No : ,1012745831.
Bank : Zenith

Done :white_check_mark:

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: @Mira and @evansakanno God bless you for days!

Congrats dear @Mira :blush:

@Mira​:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4: Yaaaassss !!!
@pretyprexy issa “Christmas Miracle” :dancer:t5::dancer:t5::dancer:t5::dancer:t5:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Issa Valentine miracle.

You are awesome Evans!!!

@Mira, congratulations Darling. Bless your sweet heart :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

You like play :joy::joy::joy: