Tower of Babylon

Does it mean men could have erected a building that would have been high enough to reach heaven…? Genesis 11…
What has changed? Now, men has been able to reach outer space without discovering heaven. So why did God stop them?

@Mira @evansakanno @Oluwarufus @NaijaLander @Monique @Wealth_King @Otumininu

I’ll be back

When you’re back, holla

Some biblical conspiracy theorists may argue it wasn’t Yahweh, that it was some other god. For me, the Bible is a collection ora traditions, try not to over reason the matter.

But if you do over reason the matter, I have no idea why GOD sounds anti progressive some times. Like this verse;

“And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever—”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:22‬ ‭ASV‬‬

Ok so looking at it from the point of view of someone who knows the difference between good and evil, does it not make sense to know the difference between good and evil if good is your intention?

Well, where is no law, there is no sin…

@mitchy @CCbenji @mannyjanuel @Dapomola @Mopelola_Ariyo @Udy_Inyang @Onaopemipo @maikel_Coker @ogochukwu @AFI @debpoppy @Deji @KubasuInyanya @Sunky97 @Oluwarufus @Patrickudo2004 @Rebelqveen @vividvictor @iamoluwanifise @Enigma @Angie @geezybee @getbizy @Kachie @Tuhmehskeh @Nyerovwo_Peter_Komit @Stella_Aanu @Best what’s your opinion on the tower of Babylon?

God had created man to spread over the earth. But they refuse to spread and stayed in a place to reach to heaven. Now of course they couldn’t literally get there but God said they are of one language and NOTHING will be withdrawn from them. They could achieve anything they want but…they didn’t want to achieve God’s plan for them. Look at the next two verses. God confused their language so that they could separate into groups, spreading and covering the earth

@Mira …Let me read on it and give feedback

okay darling.