Traditional and digital art

Which do you love and value most? Why would you prefer it to the other?

2 Likes

@pretyprexy @Aniekan @ChiQaH @Darryice @fola @ganoris @Judy @jasmine @Ms_aijohi @Nire @nifex007 @Oluwarufus @oluwakemisola @psalmmiii @Patrickudo2004 @ruthameh125 @TosinAdekoya @theunofficialomotayo @W.O @yvonne @Ezinne_Joan @evansakanno @Oluwarufus @Aje @NaijaLander @theunofficialomotayo @W.O @oluwakemisola @fola @Judy @amakaanne @Darryice @Bobo @iamtosyne @Kiitan@Anonymously_famous21 @anonymous89 @anonymous78 @Patrickudo2004 @TosinAdekoya

1 Like

I appreciate both
I don’t mind both at all. I love them

5 Likes

I agree with you

2 Likes

Can you show examples of both?

Oshey!!!

You haf join gang of tagging…

You deserve a medal…

Where’s @Darryice?

1 Like

Please what the difference?
I don’t even know what They are :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Tenkiu…

Me too.

Before we will go and form like we know and when question come up, we will be looking like bobrisky.

2 Likes

Lol. Lemme see if I can send them here.

2 Likes

Okay…before I and @Aniekan will fall our hand hia…

2 Likes

I’m unable to upload photos via mobile o. Perhaps when I login with my laptop I’ll upload em

1 Like

Traditional art is an art made using traditional tools like brush, pencils etc. brush paintings, pencil sketches even sculptures etc
Digital arts are art made using digital technology eg camera,computer etc. Picture is a form of digital art. I have read about a guy who went to space and took some pictures for art exhibition

2 Likes

This is a digital art i did

Working on this one presently

Its digital cus I use my system to make them

3 Likes

Wow. These are nice. I’ll upload mine soon. Mobile is not allowing upload

My bad. I totally forgot it can be explained in writing. Lol. Thanks brotherly

1 Like

I love traditional art… It’s beautifully crafted showing errors unlike digital art which is mostly perfect. Trad art usually carries life, you can feel the emotions behind the work

4 Likes

When it comes to photography, trust me u ll love digital art. I have seen quit captivating arts that are digital. No edition, raw capture that would blow your mind

2 Likes

Both

3 Likes

Did you know that websites are a form of digital art. I ask CU’s its what you do

now i know, never knew before

1 Like