Traditional, Church or Court Wedding Which is The Proper Way To Get Married

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

See this babe o… U don’t want me to see you do your after party dance…??

No way…

Reception and after party… That’s where Zegisters get to show their skills… :joy::joy::joy:

Lol…I would do the three sef but if I can’t afford the three, white and traditional is cool for me

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Sorry guys, I am here to comment on @fola new pic. I love the new pisure mehn​:grin::+1:

As in… I couldn’t help it…

She’s making me sing Beyonce’s song:

:notes: If I was a boy… :notes:
I would slide into her DM right now… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Reception dey after the trad wedding na. Must it be a loud something? :unamused:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No but you must invite me…

Tl;dr

@Aje are you a lawyer? Is this culled from the Nigerian constitution?

Marriage for me is Gen 2:24: a man leaving his father and his mother, cleaving unto his wife and becoming one flesh

That scripture captures all we need:

1. Parental consent
  2. Joining together in front of witnesses
  3. Becoming one and starting a family

…and our traditional wedding offers these. But like we said, we live in a post colonial society where white wedding is now a norm.

If I have my way, I do it the Judy way. Super-cost effective

Sheybi… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hmmmmm…

Always have the biblical backings… Good one!!

Based on ‘Super cost effective’ then it’s cool… …

:joy::joy::joy: Thank you…:kissing_heart:

It’s u and ur spouse’s wedding not anybody’s. So do it however u want. Minus the cost thingy, I’ve always said no to loud weddings.
Though being d first daughter and daddy’s girl,my dad insists on a loud wedding,but I’m already telling him no in advance. It’s my wedding not his.
I don’t want too much attention, or a picture perfect wedding and all that. I get bored easily

I definetly will! :grinning:
Ya a foodie like me abi? :joy:

You know right???

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Hmmmmm…

True. It’s your wedding jare…

my dear… this is like asking this "… amognst alcohol, soft drinks and water, which is the best…? you’ll definitely get people rooting for each of them. so the crux of the matter is that the individuals are MAJORLY the determinants and partly their background and the kind of society they find themselves in.

Yea…you’re on point…

Traditional and church is waste of money o lol. Just drag me to the registry.