Traditional, Church or Court Wedding Which is The Proper Way To Get Married

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Your own view sha…

:joy::joy::joy: why drag when you can go willingly?:joy:

In other words, she means **i cannot coman coman kill myself with stress… **

I guess you are still young and single. You will get to understand over time importance of such!

welcome @jesseosiobe. please share your opinion on this topic, do we need all three to get married?

Yes I am young but I know what I want and what is important :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Okay…Whats the importance @jesseosiobe ? Please share…

@jesseosiobe Welcome!

Looking at these two pictures, I see two different types of traditional wedding? What do you see and why?

The difference is that we USE another man’s traditional wedding (White Wedding) as Do or Die and Main Wedding… Church Wedding is the traditional wedding of the Oyinbo oooo :triumph:

.[quote=“Aje, post:50, topic:2993”]
The difference is that we USE another man’s traditional wedding (White Wedding) as Do or Die and Main Wedding
[/quote]

We have so much internalized another man’s culture and make it a necessary norm in our society.

Gbam!!!

Well spoken…

But in Nigeria, Can I be dressed in a white gown during my traditional wedding?

you did not tell me you have started to use Oshogbo weed na? :cold_sweat: :scream: Or how else will you wear white gown on your trad wedding, abi is it because we call it your wedding? E be like say you af forget that in we country, your wedding na OUR WEDDING. Uncles wey u never see go show that day and you wan wear white gown abi you wan make them pursue mumsy comot ba!! be careful oo

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ehn na… C the British couple above… Can’t I pull that here in Nigeria successfully???

Cc @fola

You can’t oo, except you’re on osogbo weed like @Aje said. You’ll be contradicting the laws and traditions of our land.

At all. It’s their tradition and ours is different

And the gods of our lands that don’t have patience sef, ordinary Oba of Lagos did not shake Ooni’s hand, they af quickly send fire to his house. :weary: Tell @pretyprexy to tread carefully o, we don’t have lagoon water to quench fire after wedding o. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: [quote=“oluwakemisola, post:57, topic:2993, full:true”]
At all. It’s their tradition and ours is different
[/quote]

Gbam!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ermmmmmm… Okay my mind already accepted the white dress, but I’ll think about it… :smiley::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl: @pretyprexy he that has :ear: let him :ear: