Traditional, Church or Court Wedding Which is The Proper Way To Get Married

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You too??

@Farida_Adamu I know you know what you want. But wait a minute!

Let me break it down to ABC

Traditional marriage is getting the blessings of your parent locally and they getting the respect they deserve.

White marriage (i donโ€™t know why they call it white) is getting the blessings of your Pastor, Parents on a globally and getting a legal document to back that which is accepted at the registry.

Court marriage canโ€™t be done without your parents consent. Just your friends and some representatives that can stand for you.

Hey! just choose what you wantโ€ฆ Its not a SIN if you fall in any of the category above.

But i advice have a wedding based on your Faith (believe system).

Selahโ€ฆ

No.

Both of them are marriages but in different attires. you can choose to wear what you want in respecting the tradition you are portraying.

I had a friend who had her court marriage without her parents in attendanceโ€ฆ So doing it without them, is it totally wrong??

In Nigeria here? Did she rent parents tho?

I didnโ€™t want to choose but since you brought this up. You can get married at registry without parents at all. Just hire 4 people and you are game: This is why we are trying to establish the fact, which of the marriage context is better and safer for you void of too many complications. So what ever you think is right do it.

Wellโ€ฆ

Youโ€™re rightโ€ฆ

Oh i just read this again. I meant can be done not canโ€™t.

You can rent parents!

Yeaโ€ฆgot itโ€ฆ

Possible to rent parents?? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Very very! There is nothing impossible. You get someone to stand in for you and pay the person. www.thats all

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In my second life if I want to try this, can I rent you and madam? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

I have noticed that in Nigeria today intending couples ,especially Christians, are going through fire and rain to appease all the three institutions mentioned above, before they are considered married. is this not doing tripple marriage?
So I ask which one is accepted by God as the real one, outside which God will consider such a union unholy?

Traditional marriage jareโ€ฆ

God recognises thatโ€ฆ

So you want me to read all of that by a fellow man who will always have what to say to convince me or confuse me. God forgive you :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lemme just grab my notepad and jot down.

Smh

Kontinue

All