TRUE STORY: Divorced because she enjoyed being raped by a criminal

I am a banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life. I have two children from my marriage.

It happens that we travelled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members. It was a terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me.

The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of, electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened, if it was my village people that pursued me, but all I can say is that I haven’t had such with my husband.

My husband gave me the beatings of my life after the robbers left. He called me unprintable names, I am a prostitute, he didn’t know I was an ashawo. He can’t marry an Ashawo. I was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings. My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. I was damaged.

How could such a thing happen to me? What was responsible for me enjoying being raped and even coming as a result of it? How could I even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? These were the questions I kept asking myself.

When I got discharged I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband, involved my parents but he swore instead of staying with me he will rather die. That I am a disgrace to his life. My husband is a rich guy, so when our divorce news broke out, while I was denying it, he kept telling everyone one that I am a whore.

It took me months to accept my predicament and move on. I am still healing, still seeing my therapist. But one thing I know is that I am not what my husband says I am. I am just a woman who was sexually starved.

I did not pray to be raped, but it was the turning point of my life. I just feel like sharing this with you my family because it will help me. Pls, don’t judge me, because you don’t know my pains.

By January I will be through with the divorce. I just want you all to wish me well in my new life. I pray to find Love in the nearest Future.

1. What could she have done differently?

2. Was it a crime for her to enjoy rape sex like that?

3. Was the husband being fair to her?

4. Was divorce the only way out?

4 Likes

Hello @mira , congrats by the way. @pretyprexy @ebena107 @achinbee @Bobo @Cherish @Chukwuemeka_Whitefie @ChiQaH @Collinzjay @Drew @Dola @codepoetpro @collinsakanno @correctbae @Ifunanya_Nwamu @NaijaLander @Baltop @Monique @Mopelola_Ariyo @Morris @Nonso_Azike @ndirpaya @nicky @nifex007 @sayo @Sugar @Sucre @atynukeh @oluwakemisola @Olaidelaide @Precious_Chika_Danie @Princessmia @PrettySmallWife @PrettySmallWife @Temi_Brown @Temidayo @Swifno @baruchapata @Bamidele_Abodunrin @BabajideChad @danielngala @Darryice @Daguvnor @evansakanno @Ennmae @Bobo @boogietrevor @TundeMason @ogeh47 @ewomazino @SiSi @yeye @Opeyemi_Tokunboh @Opetunde @OpeFajulugbe @Gfather @Samyukabi @salzarieum @theunofficialomotayo @theDesignBender @TheShanyiLife @TheJibola @Sim @silicon_valley @Valkyr @Zikora @Zinicole @Zeus @fola @Francadiva @Grace_Olunloyo @geezybee @Grace @habeebsanni @Habibat_Doyinsola_Sa @IdCleopas @Idara_Edet @Judy @boluakindele @bolade @Toptivity @Tuhmehskeh @TosinAdekoya @Tobydonut

1 Like

Oh my…

1 Like

This one is strong.

2 Likes

It’s so clear that the lady and her husband never really discussed sex before and after their marriage.

Just look at the above statement :arrow_heading_up:

I believe that no matter how holy thou art, you and your partner will talk about sex, explore what you will do when you’re married even if you intend to stay chaste until then. Even during marriage counseling, I believe sex is also one of the topics covered. Well…this also depends on who they take counsel from.

I don’t think divorce should be the first solution or only way out. I think they should first of all see a marriage counselor together in order to improve their sex lives 'cos that seems to be the major issue between them.

I also feel the man’s pain. There’s something about men’s ego that is connected to sex.

Seek a good marriage counsellor. Das all I have to say :grin:

8 Likes

I was going to say this too…well that’s if the husband is still open to it. If he hadn’t divorced her now, it would have still been an option.
He can’t erase it from his memory ever, he’ll just keep imagining her facial expression as the robber was banging away.
This one is a strong thing.

4 Likes

Hmm. interesting.

Nothing…

No… It was rape which is a crime…But the body understands a different language when it has been sex starved… Our self control and sexual endurance differs.

No… But that is his headache… Whose fault is it that he isn’t skilled enough to properly satisfy a woman…

I feel the divorce was more about his ego than the actual incident… With time, she will heal and move on…

10 Likes

Chaii… this one is deep gan o…

First of all nobody desires to be raped… That husband should just dump his yeye ego in the bin. Beating her after being raped is just the height of wickedness… Yes, he could excuse himself from the house or tell her to go to her parents place for sometime…

The truth is, pleasure no get control… Have you seen a man comforting a lady crying, yet his manhood is erected… He truly can’t control its reaction oftentimes… So is pleasure. Believe me if a stranger is giving you mind blowing sex and orgasm you’d forget all ya home trainings :dancer::dancer:.

The husband’s ego is badly bruised and it is understandable… To see another man do what he kanoor do will make him feel totally sad about his own watered down kini :ok_woman:. But divorce was too extreme and refusing plea is just silly joor… And calling her a whore :roll_eyes:… He is a typical African churchman… They believe a woman shouldn’t enjoy sex, only oga must enjoy za thing… And instead of him to trample on his ego, remember all the good she’s ever done, and let them see a counselor, develop his sexual skills and even show the woman pepper next time in bed… No oo, he has to show muscle… People tend to forget all the good in their spouse, after a single bad incident… Smh

There is nothing she can do… Let her move on with her life… She will heal with time and may love find her…

It is sad to know most marriages this days are merely about convenience not love… They love you as long as you do what they like. They expect Mercy from their spouse but aren’t willing to extend it to their own spouse. You are just one single error away from being dump… Sigh

6 Likes

Trust… Its that bad… Its really that bad…

The rapist pulls the lady and she starts struggling. He pulls her wrapper away and she’s still screaming and pleading with him. Her husband is in tears and begging the rapist to let his wife go. The other robbers are yelling at her husband to keep quiet.

The woman is on the floor crying and pleading and he still proceeds to take of his trouser and boxers and shows her his manhood. She sees how large his manhood is and is frightened as she has never seen such boldness. She begins to beg but her plea fell on deaf ears.

The rapist then pulls her and forcefully penetrates her, but she doesn’t feel pains but pleasure. The boldness of his manhood had made her a fountain of wetness despite her fears.

The rapist sensing her body movement realizes she has been sex starved and decides to give her the best sex ever. He decides to mock her husband for not recognizing what he has and making good use if it.

He starts to pound, she has never felt something like this before, she holds him and starts moaning as the pounding sends the electrifying sensation round her body.

She begins to beg him not to stop. That moment he wasn’t a rapist, he wasn’t a criminal, he was her hero, an angel and the one who made her cum.

Her husband is ashamed, he has never made her feel this way and now a nobody, a criminal, made her feel this way.

The rapist is done, he turns to the man and tells him his wife is awesome and takes his leave…to be contd

11 Likes

This story is really a deep one. After the first response would be to have a deep sigh…

Done differently? Maybe not shout… Maybe just pretend like its not sweet… I guess she was super sex starved and just couldn’t control her emotions at that point… Point is she should have just tried and just kept fighting… Even if the man was giving her the best kind of sex, no matter how perfect he had been, hearing the moans and all would still dis-stabilize him… Its not a case of Ego or pride. The man is hurt… We should just focus on him forgiving her that’s if he can live with that trauma and keep the marriage together… Both of them have issues jare…

No… It was good sex which is meant to be enjoyed… But Yes, she should have tried to fight it… She should have… There’s a process before sex starts hitting that “point”… She should have just fought it… Maybe the fear of being killed sha made her give up…

No… The beating was uncalled for. He should have just moved out for a while to clear his head… and personally, its great he took the divorce as an option because lets be real, the man would not be able to live with the trauma. Its better he just took the divorce as an option. Better for the woman too… She an go forth and recreate the life she truly desires.

To me, it was the best was out…

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5: This is just dope…

is this a different story?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dope. Funny we talked about this before we went live last saturday. You can’t control the body, She should continue with her therapist while she allow herself to love again jawe.

aunty, you better stop it oo. She fought it. If the husband was vexed, he should have done whatever he could do about it. She should have sued the fool of a husband for beating her, taking herself to the hospital to get evidence of being raped but tchai, she was already traumatized!!

Well, its obvious the husband’s ego was more than his love ofr her… dazzall

3 Likes

Same story …In a more detailed manner…:joy::joy::joy::joy: the actions and words left untyped…

3 Likes

Weldone my sister… You get it… You should start writing novels or short stories… You made the story more interesting to read… Really detailed… Weldone…

3 Likes

now this saddens me…SIGH

This is another angle to it… @Monique when is your book coming out?

2 Likes

most men have their egos up on their sleeves while the love they proclaim to have is just minute and under their feet.

2 Likes