Upload your picture: let's see the fine ones

This is a Major Prayer Point… They can never be ready… we will make sure they don’t see it coming :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks dear :grin::grin::grin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Smh… Hot noodles abi some drops of hot sauce dripping from @Monique’s beauty?

Hey bruv… You look great but ermmm… are you still using that wristwatch? I like it… :sunglasses:

Hey @Gilbert_Mghana_Mchan Welcome Home To Zegist!!! Super excited to have you here… I like your cornrows… :wink:

thank God it was not your traditional marriage. It wont be good for Zegist handsomes to miss out😜

Those eyes…
Those lips…
That pear-shaped face…
That… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh my gosh… Where were we when they were creating your type na… You look like the bottom pot of jollof rice…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Abi o… Please @Mira is still single and searching o

Oya oh… Only Good and real men oh… Dont go and be a Mirage in @Mira’s view oh!:joy:

This pix was tailored to zegist standard! :clap::grinning:

Bobo ntu! I know it is only ok to love “oliver de coque” as a son of the soil. But it is fair to us if you can patronize “tiger razor blade”
… From a picture Evaluator!
:joy:

Let me just call this one "CHARISMA":smile:

Well if you sabi, you sabi and same goes here… If you fine, you know say you fine…

Must everything about you revolve around food? I’m just weak on your behalf

and that’s how to slide in… @Monique @Peacehoney are you taking notes? For further study, talk with @Drew and @Judy to show you the way. Meanwhile, all this beautiful people in this house is becoming too much naa… When will the ugly ones join? we need to balance this hotness please!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking:

Let me not talk because with your brother as back up, i no go fit afford facial surgery
:no_pedestrians:

Ok…Nne! Wiith this one, you have won this competition flawlessly
#verdictPassedByMe🎓

Facial pictures are nice! well done bro!
:sunglasses:

Having made all these comments, I think it is time for me to upload mine.
But it is quite unfortunate that i didnt come with my face today. infact i lent a face to view these pictures.Thanks to all who had the courage to upload. Lets do this again :joy::grinning:
:clap::clap::clap:

My chest lwkmd :rofl: