#VLS: Once our paths crossed, being together became all that mattered

Hi, I’m Miracle, and I never thought I’d ever use the words, I’m in love with you

Maybe, because my previous lover abandoned my heart in the middle of the Sahara desert, with my body still in Nigeria. And yeah, I made several attempts to commit suicide, but hey, that’s a story for another day.

Let’s talk about the answer to my question, my good luck charm, the reason I decided to boldly use the words I dreaded the most, I’m in love with you. Let’s not even go there.

Back to the answers to my questions, Frank :blush::heart_eyes:. Indeed, his name simply describes him, he is frank indeed. Well, it wasn’t love at first sight for us, in fact, we first met in the most awkward and annoying manner, but that’s not what I’m here to gist you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently, last month, Frank and I marked and of course celebrated our one year anniversary. Oh yes, your guess is right, we’re married​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. So, I’m gonna gist you a lil about life with my dream man, in a year all packaged in the vows Frank and I took once more on our anniversary date. These vows came directly from the heart even though we both pened them down.

Well, on that day, we had much fun, like we’ve always had, except that this day’s fun involved many extra curricular activities which was crowned by the dinner date we had in the house. Oh well, the house really looked breathtaking with the whole arrangements made and everything. Let me carry on with my gist about the vows jare :wink::wink:. I let Frank take the lead in reading our 3rd vows since he is the man of the house. That Ladies first stuff couldn’t work on me that day, as he tried to bring in that leg. :joy::joy:

Frank reads
"Dear Mira, as you know, I suck at writing, and not just that, it’s hard to articulate in words how my life the past one year has been with you in it, but I will try.
I never thought I’d get married, and so early?(Frank is 27,and I’m 23).
I mean, I look at the world, so much hate, marriages around us crumbling at the slightest glitch, and then, you came around, and somehow, this wall I’ve built for so long came crumbling down. Every woman before you had hit their backs against the same wall, yet you came and the walls had no choice but to crumble. Not in a bad way though (he chuckles).
I remember on our first date, I couldn’t afford to take you to a proper restaurant, so I took you to my Dad’s garden, and bought you a cup of ice-cream that we both shared anyway… Couldn’t afford two. But you never looked down on me, not then, not now. Loving without walls, that’s the greatest freedom that you’ve given me. How do people get to the point of hurting those they claim to love? Maybe that’s all it is, just a claim. Because with you, love has no boundaries. Love with you, is the purest thing I’ve ever felt. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Baby, on this day, I promise you, with God by my side, that I’ll love you, protect you, protect us, multiply our wealth. I promise to never let dim the spark in your eyes, and most importantly, I promise to remain your best friend in its rawest and truest form for the rest of our lives.
Happy first anniversary, Mira, I’m happy I’m the man that gets to say this. I’m in love with you.

Woo-hoo! That came straight from Rome. So romantic! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Okay, it was my turn already and I started by acknowledging that it’s been great getting married to a real man. A man who is not afraid to express love. A man whose shoulders are broad enough for me, his family, and others. A man who works so hard to provide for us all. My dream man.
I only watched your type in romantic movies, only to get served in reality. We’ve had our moments, yet we prevailed.
You groomed me into a better woman. I thought I was a giver till I met you. You inspire me. With you, I laugh from the heart. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you protect me. You are my soulmate, my good luck charm.
I don’t know what the future holds, but one thing I know is that I will fight, for us, for what we’ve built. I won’t stop fighting, and I hope you don’t too. You are a masterpiece crafted for me, and I intend to cherish you forever.

Your love,
Mira😍.
7799cee44b1b4408a094fa735021d06044aa681d_1_690x361

77 Likes

This love is so sweet o…

2 Likes

Love is a beautiful thing! (In Johnny Drille’s voice) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I tell you. @Mira do you mind sharing your secret recipe with us?

2 Likes

Simple… As a man thinketh in his heart.

I only dived into my thoughts for future hubby and I, and this is one among the plenty things that I’ve envisaged.

11 Likes

Mira Mira!!! After reading this ur story coupled with @Udy_Inyang’s I’m challenged to write mine oh. This una love just dey sweet person sef.
Ayam coming.

4 Likes

:purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::heart_decoration:Love is sweet sha… I pray we all get to experience a love so pure and true…

@Mira I can imagine you smiled all through while typing this :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Awesome. Great job

2 Likes

Lol… You people should vote o.

I wasn’t smiling o @Zoe… I was laughing.

Never knew I’ve been to Rome in my mind. :blush:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwww oh my beautiful love

2 Likes

:heart:

Awww…lovely​:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

This one catch am.

2 Likes

Chai… I must to love ooo. I wish you guys more years together with great loving kids, wealth and good health

2 Likes

Amen o. I claim it.

But it’s just fiction @Otseluv.

Have faith and it’ll be yours

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I said, amen, I claim it.

1 Like

@mira sighs my phone keyboard is misbehaving or is it my fingers shaking? The story is qsfgbvnkpoyrafklliasf I felt vnskdppwugdbdhagqg. Ayam coming with my own soon :grin::grin::wink:

3 Likes

Frank thinks like I do @mira.:kissing_closed_eyes::wink::smile:

1 Like

Oh, so you have also been to Rome. Amazing.

Anyone could be Frank.

1 Like