Watching The Big Brother Naija 2018? Come Let's Gist

yes o, i heard Tobi is obsessed with the Cee C babe @Judy @pretyprexy @Kent
@Komolafe_Daniel how far na, update us on this gist

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No be who get Television dey watch? Not to talk of update…

Please o country people, come and gist us.

Winning strategy… He has to have share of voice online …

I heard he apologized to the Cee C girl for over three hrs cos other housemates talked badly about her …

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Someone said There is no how he wont make Heaven if that’s the same way he begs God for forgiveness…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I heard the Tobi guy has been ban from “The Association of Yoruba Angles” for slacking when Cee C was giving him a lap dance :rofl::rofl::rofl: I even heard his destiny has been switched too :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:as he’s not the same Tobi that was seen going into the house.

Her Jazzman must be strong. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Angel o :joy::joy::joy::joy:

lol… This is hate speech! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My dear @fola I haven’t watched TV in days…

Dance dey o

Tobi and CeeC will know how it feels to live in a face me I face you house

Onku Tobi is currently in a bad mood and he doesn’t qualify for the new head of house challenge.

This Double Wahala is getting interesting.

Who else thinks CeeBi will trend tomorrow during eviction?

I’m so happy for Tobi. God has answered his family’s prayers. I hope CeeC can let her mercy kid, Tobi, to rest now.

Ceec is now DeeOne’s partner, and Tobi is now Alex’ partner.

Big brother reshuffled everything.

Khloe is the new head of house! Yeah!! I’m happy.

Yes, she is.

All the house mates are up for eviction this week except LeoLex (Leo & Alex) and K Square (Khloe & K Brule). Biggie punished them for discussing nominations which is against the rules of the game.

Who do you want evicted? Me I think Tobi and Cee C can like to excuse us. They av tried :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Asin eh… Especially CeeC, make she just waka comot for that house, besides she said 45million naira is nothing to her last week, that she can get it in a week.

Remember when she was gisting with BamBam last week? Yeah, that was when she said it. Unfortunately for her, the video was focusing on her then.

And Vandora, I really don’t understand her role in the house…

Nina too can give us chance to see.

Yeah, she said she can make more than 45M in a week
Problems of talking too much. Unknowingly, you just start to misyarn :joy:

Vandora can gossip for Nigeria. She can take a bow too.

Na really take a bow​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: