Web Designing 101 Class

Bad belle o :joy:… I’m following the steps though. It’s just the whole picture and colors that’s making it look different.

Please @Angie how did you load the countries under your country category(in your contact form)

lol

:joy::joy::joy:. @lifeofesse , I don’t know what you mean o.

Hi @Kachie, my laptop’s not close by. I’ll send you the codes much later…hope that’s okay. I did find them on the W3 school website though, on CSS and Forms.
So @lifeofesse might just be on track with his suspicion :joy:. Though, it was still part of my assignment

For the submit button, I changed the color to black on my CSS page.

How did you get your contact form parameters aligned on both sides of your page?

Hi @Kachie, my laptop’s not close by. I’ll send you the codes much later…hope that’s okay. I did find them on the W3 school website though, on CSS and Forms.
So @lifeofesse might just be on track with his suspicion :joy:. Though, it was still part of my assignment

For the submit button, I changed the color to black on my CSS page.

How did you get your contact form parameters aligned on both sides of your page?

i think she created two columns

Okay… Thank you so much. I’ve gotten it now.

I created two divs. One div containing the contact info and then the other div containing the contact form.

Then in my css, I floated the first div to the left and the second div to the right. I then used padding to align them on the top.

Hi @Kachie, I used the option tag. Inserted the codes below within the Contact form.

Country

AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NIGERIA
USA

Thank you very much. I’ll try it out this night and bring a screenshot here. I’m grateful.

Yay… Gotten it now… Thank you @Angie

Great work. You’re welcome!

Hey @NaijaLander Hope you’re good? We haven’t heard from you in days.

Thanks for checking on me :slight_smile:

I have interest pls

Follow the thread from the top.

Hey @NaijaLander how are you doing? If it’s not too much to ask, I was thinking if we could resume our classes. Hi @Angie what do you think?

Funsho was of the opinion that we had reached a stage in class where we could build on and actually get some jobs with.

Oya @NaijaLander, please can we resume class now?

Oh yeah? Aww… Maybe he can give us tasks and projects to work on. That way we can be accountable to someone. I think it will help us grow faster instead of the solo thing. Or what do you have in mind?