What Are Some of Your Fondest Memories As A Child?

Happy Children’s Day Zegisters…!

What are some of your fondest memories as a Child?

Remember how we use to March on the field on Children’s Day?

Remember how much you hated your older siblings sometimes?
I thought mine was too wicked o​:joy::joy::joy:

Did Anyone Ever Steal Meat from the pot? :joy:

@Adewumi_Oni @NaijaLander @fola
@Princessmia @Aniekan @somy @robzone @charming @Aje @Duchessbee @Judy @Kiitan @W.O @Sucre @Mopelola_Ariyo @evansakanno @ChiQaH @Phatkemisola @theunofficialomotayo @theoneIke @Techie @TundeMason @Fmk_1 @fola @Darryice @BLIKSY @yeye @ayoola @oluwakemisola @Oluwarufus @W.O @theoneIke @theunofficialomotayo @Sucre @Suzy @Susan_Debra_Nelson_N @Amaechi_Chinedu_Cynt @Amissa @Mz_Marquis @titemitayo @Tifemi_Deade @Jornie @Patrickudo2004 @Princess_Charming @ikpaikpe1 @dammyking @Darryice @Judithpalmer04 @2_yeye @QTY2121 @Oke @Okeivy @Gfather @Alade_Oluwajedalo @Sweetzowiee @Afokeben @Segzee @Juliet @EzzyBoy @Benita_Ekama @Familyfirst @Imehope @aderinsola_adeoye @Duchessbee @Dungrit_Faith_Sani @bigxam @Sholamipe_Esther_Awo @Sheik @Azzy @yeye @Encrypted @Onye @Zenoblaq @Ennie @Precious_Gold @Floxzee

Ha me I did oh!:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I still do when I go home​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I will tell mumsy to count her meat next time… Lol…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Especially during Christmas… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mumsy go begin chase me upandan…

2 Likes

Especially if am asked to watch the meat so it doesn’t burn! Hmmmmm​:flushed: The meat is a gunner :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

As in… My mum doesn’t even bother pushing me close to that… She knows her daughter…

But I always run a deal with any other person she sends… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lolz, no b small deal​:rofl: U take I take, I won’t tell if u won’t deal?:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh Gosh… You must be family… Lol

2 Likes

Yehhhhhey!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

There can’t b any child who didn’t steal.meat from d pot
Walls icecream is my fondest memory
Vaselin wit d yellow wrap Dr Peper gold spot

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ajebutter?

No I grew up with my grand parents raised by a single mum but life was good they gave me a good life
Then things were diff then

1 Like

I remember the rainy days that I had to go to school. Mummy will wake me and bath me with this life giving​:blush::blush:hot water, use vaseline to give u a third skin layer, then the hot tea follows. Mummy was and is still bae. I also remember me and dad monitoring the sky for fada Xmas on boxing night and how papa Xmas and his entourage will always pass when ever I dose of on duty or when I look down. That man carry jonzing finish me​:laughing::laughing::blush::blush::blush::smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

Awwwwwww…:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Did any one dance in the rain while growing up??

I did o…

2 Likes

I did, would love to do it again.

2 Likes

I did and I still do sometimes I boil some water and hav a hot cold bath in d rain

1 Like

I didn’t steal meat o. I TOOK the meat. :joy:

2 Likes