Ermmm… Yes. especially if you’re not an experienced teacher. Teaching is more than just something everyone can do… So i’ll always give it to the teachers.
Most mums i have been in contact with, do not have the patience to ensure their kids get a topic right before moving to another… They don’t understand why a little child might take a whole year to learn A-Z or just 1-50.
Also, relating with their peers and the daily change in environment also helps build their brains, especially if they are in the right environment…
Home schooling is okay, but should not be done throughout nursery life and then left to resume in Primary, except you’re an experienced teacher.
Personally, i’ve had parents bring their kids to school for the first time to resume Primary 1 or Nursery 3 and the kids are still not smart and the parents would still insist they don’t start from the foundation. It puts alot of strain on the teachers because they end up starting all over with the kids…
- You should have atleast a 2- 3years experience of teaching in a proper school.
- Or you must have studied education related courses and done a proper research on the different teaching patterns for kids.
- Regularly take them out to the field atleast every weekend to mix up with kids of their age.
- Patience, Passion and love for your baby…
- You must be an housewife i guess because Mornings are best to teach
Sorry this was a long reply guys, i was and I’m still a teacher at heart, hence every living child is important to me.