What are your most controversial or unpopular opinions?

Very true

Ehn celebration of life ni, a fe je rice😊

Dear @Kiitan come and collect peck!

I dey run come :running_woman: :joy:

Well said

@Aniekan see what we were talking about! Different views!

@NaijaLander I could hug you for days because of this! I keep saying this over and over again… The principles of success and wealth is not religious based at all… Its simple. If you work well, you eat well… Simple!

This again! When i say this in public i get bashed sometimes… They are freaking human beings and shouldn’t be stoned to death for their sexuality… They can simply be shown the other way and if they choose to go with that fine! Simply mind your business!

They have said most of mine but who says i can’t repeat it? :thinking:

1. No sex before marriage.
  2. Preserving your virginity is great! No one should make you feel like you’re being too “holy-holy” or “spiricoco” for that choice! Preserve it and be very very proud of it. Anybody and everybody has a right to the choices they make in life! If they don’t want to keep theirs, na their choice!
  3. Alcoholic drinks are bad!
  4. Being a prayer warrior or the best worker in church is bullshit if you don’t have a relationship with God and live according to his words.

Well, my opinion…

1. Success is based solely on your own definitions
  2. At the base of all doctrines, beliefs and what have yous, we are first Humans. (So all these, and he is a pastor, or an imam is suppose not to do such… Abeg, he is first human before whatever accolades
  3. Speak your truth, nobody can beat you
  4. There is more to life than sex so if you want to have sex, do it and let us rest.

I have been screaming this since the new year.

Yimu…My red wine is :ok_hand:

Too much of it …well…

Yess!!! This is it! Always speak your truth… It should always set you apart…

:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: Well, my opinion o… :blush:

Hmm…what’s your favourite drink?

:+1::+1: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: This goes out to Yoruba folks out there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The way they do it in churches ehn! it’s like you can’t make it in life if you don’t pay your tithe.

Ermmmm… We’re not doing this but my favorite drink is Pure Haven…

:joy: :joy: :joy: My choir coordinator almost quarrelled with me in church on Sun just cos she found out I didn’t have a tithe card. She kon even order the usher wey I dey follow ask for an empty envelop to drop my tithe say make that one no give me envelope, say I must collect card wey dem go dey keep record. I no kuku argue. Sebi na to pay the tithe in another church if shove comes to push. I dey pay tithe, you wan kon even force me to pay the thing how you think is the proper way just cos that’s how it has always been done.

Ah!! Now I see why I love you. After your exams we should go out on a date!! U’re just bursting my brain anyhow sha. Small small oh!

:rofl: :rofl: issa date baby! :kissing_heart: