What If roles were reversed?

I saw this post on facebook and thought I get Zegisters opinion on the reversal of roles in the family. “Even though some people believe that this is what is being demanded” (Names withheld)

Pls let’s get your opinions

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Well if roles were switched,

• Men would get pregnant and go through labor… Which would be very painful and freak them out :joy::joy::joy::joy: and i can’t imagine if they would want to go back into the labor room.

• They would wash baby clothes, while cooking and answering phone calls… Hmmmm…Possible? :woman_shrugging:t5:

• They will go through the once-in-a-month Israelite journey of pain, mood swings and constant bathroom visits :bowing_woman:t5:

• They will do their own make up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I trust @W.O will be cute with Make-up on…

Guys, would you really want the role reversed?

1 Like

no i dont.

3 Likes

I wish that for a day…

That person who thought of it must have underwent indigestion. Eziokwu! :disappointed_relieved:

Our biological roles cannot be reversed.
Let us talk about socio-cultural reverse engineering instead

2 Likes

Precious! Ewo, How na :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: chei! Somebody cannot play with you again?

1 Like

See, its playing in my head already… :joy:

1 Like

If the roles were reversed, it wud only matter for a while then everytin is back to normal. Both the husbands and the wives play very important roles in family. Not one is Better than d other even though they play very different roles. I don’t mind which role as long as its mainstream and am with d right one.
Although men are just super blessed with pride but like I said with time, things will be back to normal cus we humans are also blessed with adaptation.

1 Like