What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done In Public?

I was at this wedding one time where I was served Nigerian jollof and two big meat :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

That was when the devil suggested I take one meat back to the hostel.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the table was a really cute guy who has been eyeing me unknown to me. Then I did the most embarrassing thing ever, I stylishly picked one of the meat and wrapped it in a serviette and straight it went into my bag.

Raising my head up, I caught this nigga staring at me laughing and nodding his head. It was really awkward i felt like the ground should open swallow me. :rofl::rofl::rofl: From that day,

What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in public? share your

I remember one time back in the Uni., i went out with some guys to eat ( Those chop and clean mouth kinda outing) and i really was pressed to fart and God knows it was a silent and very obedient one and just when i was happy it was a successful trip, it happened.

Lo and behold brethren, i perceived a smell from my bottom region :cry: I tried waving it off but it was just coming from me… :disappointed_relieved: The guys knew and started laughing, the food i came to chop, i couldn’t eat it again… :cry::cry:

Read out what I was typing while in a public transport,to crown it up I was laughing loud again.
Almost everybody in the bus turned back to look at me. Trust me, what I was typing was not meant to be said in public, I just faced the window and formed quiet. I was so embarrassed.

:joy::joy::joy: Chei! Sorry o!

For me, I think it should be my early years of trying to eat with fork and knife and i thought i was bad-ass so i tried it in public and my meat fell off to my dress, stained it… I wanted to cry sha… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: chai!

Hmmm! That look of spoilt girl :eyes::eyes::joy::joy:

This happened to me. I can’t remember what I was eating tho. I was too embarrassed and bae gave me that weird look :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know… Just kuku wash hand hold meat chop…

The first day I drank Moet at club Uno :rofl: Sweet baby Jesus!!! It was my first time of setting my eyes on it. The village girl in me was too excited. Finished the first bottle with bae. The second bottle, finished it!!! I started seeing double but I was still drinking. That was when bae’s old friend saw us and came over!! I think I used my head to walk to the car :see_no_evil: and I vomited when we got home. The friend saw us d following day and said ‘u drank too much yesterday’. Kai, I wanted to enter d floor o :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao :rofl:sorry in arrears

Your own just sumed it up​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I can imagine how you go wan enter ground…

What’s your own?

Can’t remember any right now

My dear, no be small thing :sob:

Mine was in October yeah I went out with a friend, she decided to get us both Burger and chips. I have not eaten Burger before and I did not tell her so I took my time to eat the chips and took the Burger home. After eating it, running stomach started, I spent my whole night using the toilet and when she asked if it was the Burger that was causing it, I lied and said Nope. I was really embarrassed, I would have just ordered something else.

I remembered, I was walking one day with a friend and we met one of his female friend lol I wanted to act friendly and familiar so I told the lady unconsciously, “how are you?” Aswear, she did not answer me and I felt the ground should open up and swallow me. I was embarrassed, I should have just shut my mouth and mind my business.

I can’t even say everything sef, my own is just too much… I can embarrass myself unconsciously.

:joy: pls continue!!!