What is the place of SEX in a relationship?

<%- if @topic_view.topic.tags.present? %>
<%= t 'js.tagging.tags' %>: <%- @topic_view.topic.tags.each do |t| %> <%= t %> <%- end %>
<% end %>

I had had opportunities to discuss with people that are in relationship and each time I try to talk them out of Pre marital sex in their relationship, most guys will say, " of what use is a relationship without sex?" A question that appears true. In the bit of not trying to judge, I wish to ask, what role does sex place in your relationship or is sex even necessary in a relationship before marriage? #BeingRealWithVSIX

I think it helps to strengthen the bond in a relationship, which makes it perfect for married folks but risky for singles cos the heartbreak could be more devastating.

2 Likes

True that

1 Like

Good morning am new to his community. But I feel in my own view that every relationship has to be built on trust and self respect with the solevaim of improving the self esteem of both parties am not an advocate of sex before marriiage. But in marriage it strengthens the bond

2 Likes

Welcome @Jose! I am in full support of your statement. Just incase you are looking to add a profile photo, see here -

Please feel free to say your opinion, use the inbox to dm anyone and have fun. Thanks again and welcome.

For me sex is the most important thing in every good and long relation. Without good and hot sex where all the parter are satisfied is going to end shortly.In my young ages I used to have just sex in free relations with the girsl who were agreed to this. If I wish I could meet the girls on sex dating app and have sex , I used to do that and have many funny stories about my dating . Here you can read more horny stories about people who had the same free relation just for sex