What Is The Worst Thing Your Parents Has Done To You In Public?

My mother has done both the sweet and most embarrassing thing to me before . I love her but sha she can remove the dada out of my dreads… :joy:
I remember one day we went out together to the market and i was just forming shakara behind her. She kept warning me to move fast and follow her but i didn’t even want people to know i followed my mum because she likes wahala and lo and behold she didn’t fail… She dragged my hand forcefully and my wig almost fell… She no even send…People started laughing. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: That was the last day I followed her. :smirk:

I read one on Instagram today where a mum opened her daughter’s wig because she wanted to anoint her… :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Please share yours
@Mira @NaijaLander @Maryfunmi @Marychinny @Chijindu_Noble_Akujo @chinenye @oluwakemisola @Oluwarufus @ganoris @kemmiesewa @NaijaLander @Judy @W.O @Ifunanya_Nwamu @Tobydonut @amakaanne @itsdolapojulius @theunofficialomotayo @Aniekan @Ms_aijohi @Ennmae @maikel_Coker @nifex007 @Mopelola_Ariyo @Kachie @Kaye_Clarkson @folasanmi88 @Bamidele_Abodunrin @Alfred @Onaopemipo @Monique @Kiitan @boluakindele @Farida_Adamu

13 Likes

See ehn, I don’t even know the worst one because she did a lot abeg. But there’s one I can never forget! She was leaving the house and asked me to stay indoor. The moment she left, I went to play. When I saw her coming back, I ran so I could enter the house before she sees me. That was how I fell and hit my chest on a stone (I still have the mark). A normal mother would have consoled the child( not like my mum is abnormal :rofl:) But I received the beating of my life that day and it was done in front of d whole neighborhood :sob::sob::sob::sob: Me wey dey form big girl (even though I was still young) con dey cry for public. The thing still dey pain me till now sha :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Sorry in arrears :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: she just had to top it for you :joy:

My mama, my mama, so one time when I was young, my mum was lapping me in a public bus, then she mistakenly released one loud thunderous fart :rofl::rofl::rofl: it made whole passengers looked at our direction, they were not sure if it came from my mum or me, only my mum and I knew the real source. And she just comot face that I was force to apologies to the general public.
She began apologizing and explaining how she couldn’t hold on longer as soon as we got down.
, that she was even laughing so hard made me so angry and furious with her, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join in @ArahMAC @seniorgirl @supergirl @Peterpen @ArahMAC @Mc_askibobo @Razi001 @Teddy @catherine_chinwe @Jennifer @ladyk @LordMord @Jennifer @Jenique @Fisayoade @Xeiny06 @Rickyfromimo_2 @Princess66 @Mimi @mmay3n @Great @Pisofure @Wealth_King @AFI @Dumkwu_Peter @St_Chiadi @Stelly @Femi-miracle @Wanderlust @Patricia @Aijay_sleek

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Something my mother will do after telling me sorry…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My belly ooooooo… Everybody will not even think its her.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The replies so far is cracking me up. Well, I can’t remember going out with my Mum or Dad tho or such embarrassing scenarios, but, she does annoy me on so many occasion. That proves that she’s Human and she’s my Mum still.

5 Likes

What about your dad? Any scenerios with him outside?

1 Like

Well, I and him didn’t grow up on the same page. I wasn’t what he expected in a son until recently. Being the only Male child made it worse.

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl: this one weak me. U had to take the blame :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh wow… Why?

1 Like

He was a strong man and I was weak and feeble. He is a Motor Mechanic (a certified one at that) and I’m an artist (I was born so). He really had the intention of training me to take after his trade as the western culture implies but, I guess I was a round peg in a square hole. I chose Art

5 Likes

Hmmmmm… I understand .

1 Like

For me, the one I can never forget.

My mum asked me to meet her at the market, then I branched and got there late. That was how my mum carried stick and started pursing me in the market :sob: people had to beg on my behalf.

Very embarrassing :joy:

7 Likes

I tried to imagine this scenario ehn, very funny :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Imagining this scenario in my head is cracking me up… I can’t laugh o…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My mum slapped me in the staff room in front of all my teachers in secondary school.
My offence: I skipped my Maths extra lesson for a day or two (BTW i hated Math)
As God could have it , I was honored in front of the same teachers about a year after…

But Omo I kent forget that slap …

4 Likes

jesu ::ok_woman:t3::ok_woman:t3: and all those teachers will add their mouth.

:joy::joy::joy: you can say that again … besides I hated the Maths teacher with passion. I felt he wasn’t teaching me anything out of the ordinary, he was just taking my mum’s money … I hope and pray he is doing well somewhere on earth sha… cos the way those people used to carry matter for head ehn no be for here…

2 Likes