What mischevious thing did you do while in Uni

Hey Zfam,

How is the weekend going?

I met up with some uni friends last night and we were reminiscing about uni days.

This made me remember the semester I blew my school fees​:joy::joy::joy:. About 250k, till date I don’t remember what I spent that money on.

I couldnt bring my self to tell my folks i had wasted my fees🤐 The disappointment would have been epic…

How i was able to gather funds to pay up I still don’t know. But I remember calling home almost every week claiming sick :joy::joy::rofl:. I was/am the apple of my dad’s eyes so I knew he wouldn’t sit and watch his baby girl starve​:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That experience was very humbling, I had to give up a lot of things. I thank God I survived it sha​:grin::grin:

What mischevious thing did you do in Uni?
Did you ever squander your fees, if yes how did you pay back?
Did you collect twice the fees from your folks :no_mouth::thinking::thinking:
Were you just a good boy/girl who just faced his/her studies

5 Likes

Once, aboard a school shuttle, engaged in a drink and pass-it-round session with two of my coursemates… Other passengers were just surprised :flushed:

Once, walking round campus in the evening and making peace. When I see two lovebirds quarrelling, I beg them to please make up. :man_facepalming:

I remember in my first year I used to walk up to lovebirds kissing. I was just curious

1 Like

IMG_20180310_163008

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
How naive were you

:rofl: