What movie traumatize you as a child

I am not just talking about horror movies, but scenes, plots, musical videos and themes which might have disturbed you as a child.

Those movies you watched and you couldn’t seem to get it off your mind, some made you have bad dreams, you couldn’t stay in the dark cos of others.

1 Like

I remember watching Jumanji as a kid, chai! I was traumatized, I checked severally in the mirror if I had suddenly grown a money tail :rofl::rofl::rofl:, which was followed by countless nightmare.

I had a hard time sleeping the night I saw Michael Jackson turn into a werewolf and a whole lot of other dead people.

5 Likes

Jumanji sure got me when I was a kid too… Jurassic park, that stupid movie final destination that will be making someone have silly scary thoughts if not for Jesus. Chuki and many more I can’t remember.

5 Likes

Trust me, I hated Michael Jackson for his scary transformations in his musical videos… Till date, those are the images of him i still have in my head…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What is left to mention? Chucky was so so scary despite the fact that i watched it when i was already above 22. Gosh! It was scary… and Final destination? If you watch that movie and can still move around without being conscious of your environment, then you probably slept while watching.

2 Likes

That stupid evil doll! I started getting scared of the big teddy in my room when it was dark sef cos it had shiny eyes at night.
Mehn! That FINAL DESTINATION ehn! No where is safe cos even in their sleep death could just come meet them. Made me have weird imaginations and paranoia one time.

1 Like

Mine were Nollywood movies:

Karashika

(I couldn’t sleep after watching it…)

Issakaba

(The way they sliced heads in this movie ehnnnn… )

@fola @judy @Drew @ganoris @Udy_Inyang @NaijaLander @W.O @Morris @Mira @Yeye can you remember these movies?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Same here o… I just started hating dolls and teddy bears then…

1 Like

That movie was scary plus it makes children hate dolls.

3 Likes

I remember oh and that Regina Askia’s movie where she would transform to another thing when the moon was full. Ayamatanga :joy::joy:

My Yoruba peeps would remember Koto Aye, Eran Iya Oshogbo, Igbo dudu and co now. That koto Aye song is even resounding in my head now. When they started playing the song and those witch meeting parts I would run to my room Those days of video club movie rentals :rofl::rofl:. How times have changed!

6 Likes

It was EVIL DEAD Final Destination and Koto aye the last was the worst, i had nightmares for days and my cousins made us watch it at night… :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Jeez! My dad bought this movie from part 1 to 3 worst part is we watched it in the night, my bro woke up screaming from nightmare the night we saw the movie, my mom was just casting demons up and down :joy::joy::joy::joy:

me too mehn!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: If you dare sing that song near my mom ehn! just know you’ll go for deliverance :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Stop o! Issakkaba was dope o!

My lord!!! Koto aiye and eran iya osogbo, i still hate goats. I don’t even like goat meat, who knows if it’s human you’re eating lol!

1 Like

This one was the worst of it all. Once its getting to time am already shivering. I was soon scared of Bose and her loud scream. Its actually “I am at anger” but all what we were hearing was ayamatanga. Lol naija.

4 Likes

Fadalaud!!! :joy::joy::joy:
Koto re oh!!! Ewa wo koto aiye!!! :microphone::microphone::rofl:

What a wawu!!! Another childhood ruined for me!

3 Likes

what is “I am at anger?” Is it a destination? Lol! Pls ennh they shld leave our ayamantaga for us abeg!

make we no start here before they think we’re incarnating :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ahahahahahah. Make una no vex o