What type of proposal do you like?

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f3862621230>

Yes oh…

Am serious

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Is just a simple thing to do…I reject the ring do small GUI first…make he hrt cut small…God no go vex…

Seriously

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Would you accept this proposal? @Aniekan @pretyprexy @Adewumi_Oni @Judy @Sucre @ayoola @yvonne @Mopelola_Ariyo @Duchessbee @Farida_Adamu @Faith_Omodara @Princessmia @Princess_Charming @Charming @chinenye @Ms_aijohi @Kiitan

If the ring is expensive/high quality, I will collect it and go and sell.
Mtchew!

If it is not, I will slap him and say NO.

:joy::joy::joy:

Whattttttttt!!!Accept gini…

Issa green light already… :joy::joy:

As in, any woman that accepts this shouldn’t complain when he turns her to punching bag.

Yes na…

Seriously it’s a sign in a funny way…

As I just finish watching this video ehn, the kain laughter wey I laugh no be here o :joy: :joy: . Can this really happen? I believe it’s only in Nollywood sha. But if this happens to me ehn, I would say yes, let the guy slip the ring in my finger (and I really pray the ring would be an expensive one) then I can sell the ring and give the money to the needy. Then I go arrange for awon eyan Evans to just help me kidnap him for 24 hours and give him various types of slaps…Igbati oloyi, iforun, igbaju, e.t.c., just 24 hours. Really, if the man can propose with a slap, I can’t even begin to imagine what he would do when he wants other things.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Babe you no get chill o…

This one you’all are thinking of selling the ring… :joy::joy::joy:This is serious…

Hell NOOOO.

Are you kidding me?

My dad, an ex.military man is all he needs after the slap…

Proposal kor, proposition ni.

Been so long… missed you all gidi gan @pretyprexy @fola @Aniekan @Judy and every one else… :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

A little public proposal with friends and family around would do. Or just the two of us sha.

i don’t like outdoor stuff… lol but then, these guys won’t give us any hint

What???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this babe gat no chill at all :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ll also settle for a small proposal with close friends and family around and lots of :hibiscus: flowers :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: am not a fan of feferity

Missed you more sweetheart :smiley::smiley::smiley:welcome back