What was your Nickname growing up?

Back in high school, mine was Lizzy babe coined from Elizabeth.
Years later, I found out from some wicked people that a baby lizard is called lizybaby :roll_eyes:

I later changed it to Moppy (coined from Mopelola). It even became my 2go username. Until some of my crazy friends called me ‘mopping stick’ :frowning_face:

So what’s yours? Could be something you coined yourself or a funny name people called you, that somehow stuck with you for a while.

5 Likes

I didn’t have any nickname during my school days.
But my family call me “DUDU” because I am a black gal.

4 Likes

Lol… They call me Bobo when I was still much younger but I stopped answering that because i felt embarrassed answering that outside at my age then. I started using HRM and people started using that as my Nickname.

3 Likes

You are not alone. Ebony Diva. Lol

1 Like

Mine was Zico, i played football a lot :blush:

5 Likes

Mine was Wolf…my facial hairs passed all my set guys.

4 Likes

Hahahaha

Lol. Bobo. You’d definitely feel embarrassed as you grew older.
HRM. You from a royal family? :thinking:

Oya melanin popping

2 Likes

Osheeey!!
You were the G.O.A.T of your time :joy:

2 Likes

Unku Esau. I hail thee.

1 Like

Lol. Abi @Mopelola_Ariyo. My Popman actually is, not me.

1 Like

Mine was 3-mins lickis …cus back in my sec sch in boarding I will always go to my cupboard every 3 mins to lick 3 spoon of my peak milk powder… :joy:

5 Likes

Licki licki

Lol! Mine was Fish. Apparently I used to call people fish. Can’t remember why I did but suddenly the tides turned and I was the one being called Fish.

2 Likes

Fish!! I have a bestie(male) called fish, I didn’t even bother to know his real name until year three in the university.
Most of our coursemates and friends do not know his name till date.

Show us a picture :grinning:

I was Nicknamed Energy coined from my name Ene , I got that in my elementary school and still carried it over to senior high when my mates back in elementary followed me and still won’t stop calling me Energy. I was an athlete and I played football, had so much energy running around the field so u can imagine why the name stuck . then I watched prison break and liked the character “sucre” which translate to sugar in English so I nicknamed myself “BrownSucre” but in my catering classes in yabatech some bad belle people will just be calling me Brown Sauce in the kitchen :joy: its funny but didn’t stick and I thank God for that

4 Likes

:joy::joy: I can imagine u been embarrassed called Bobo…Have this friend who we all called bobo cos he used to be chubby and fair while growing up so people wud touch his fat cheek and call him bobo ,he used to love it but now he’s a grown man and doesn’t like been called so but me ,I’m so used to the name and still call him Bobo:grinning:

3 Likes

Eja nla:rofl:

1 Like