What would you like to know about Kenya?

Ask @KubasuInyanya a question about the Republic of Kenya and she’ll answer :smile:

Cc @Mira

My question:

How is Uhuru my nigga doing in his second term as president :grin:?

1 Like

What is the meaning of your name @KubasuInyanya ?

What are the current top 3 everyday slangs in Kenya and their meaning.

1 Like

See it :point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mira:kissing_heart:

So @Best, tell us…how us Uhuru doing this second term? A lot of my friends have complained about corruption in State House. Is it real or just propaganda. Also what deal do you think Jubilee made with Raila to get him to cool off.

1 Like

Hi. Well corruption is real in Kenya.Recently there is alot of mixed feelings amongst government officials and citizens following the recent looting of billions from the NYS,Kenya pipeline and the rest-all this money to benefit citizens. President Kenyatta is trying to bring unity among the kenyans bearing in mind the last general elections brought about a huge division among the citizens. Recently he did a handshake with Raila with the aim of bringing peace amongst wananchi and stability to the Kenyan Coin. Things are getting better by the day. He is just trying to build his legacy…Lol

2 Likes

Would you vote Raila in the next election? I feel like the guy is never going to give up.

1 Like

@KubasuInyanya do you agree ?

1 Like

Hahahah… you make me laugh. Well i think the last general election was his last trial. Come 2022 i expect to see new faces. Moi, Uhuru and Raila families should step aside

1 Like

That’s what everyone says but Raila is Raila :smiley: the guy is just going to keep contesting till he dies. What new faces are there ? I was pained Boniface Mwangi didn’t win in Starehe.

1 Like

Yes he did not win. Since he is an activist he can try come 2022. As for Raila he is something else. Unpredictable politician. Says this but does something else

1 Like

True. I don’t think he should have taken the deal with Uhuru this time.

1 Like

But why?

1 Like

Because he should have showed the ruling party that the opposition means business come 2022. Now 2022 is definitely looking shaky for him.

1 Like

He is a watermelon. Don’t mind him. He betrayed his fellow NASA co principles by having a secret meeting with Uhuru and formed a pact with the evident handshake that upto date his co principles are not well with it

1 Like

He never learns…hence why I think he’s desperate. I personally feel like he doesn’t deserve the Presidency.

1 Like

I concur with you

1 Like

He’s doing horrible … His Presidency has been labelled the worst since we became a true democracy :angry:

1 Like

So in Kenya slang depends on location and social circle … e.g Slang in Nairobi city is different from slang in Mombasa city … Also within Nairobi slang differs according to neighbourhoods and your social circle …so the slang i will mention is basically what’s common in my social group

1. Peng - Meaning attractive… could be anything or anyone … E.g your outfit today is so peng
  2. Sawa Sawa / Poa - They both mean okay … most widely used word everywhere
  3. Cheza chini - means lay low / keep it under cover … usually used when someone is talking about sth you don’t want to discuss… Eg a guy could be talking about how his boy has fallen for some girl … the guy will cut him off and say "Cheki (See) Bro , Cheza chini

There are plenty plenty more … Our slang is called Sheng… it’s very interesting …

3 Likes

Nope … I do not agree

1 Like