What your birth month says about you

January

Pretty / Handsome. Loves to dream. Recover when hurt. Down to earth and stubborn.

February

Too sensitive and easily gets hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Love making friends but rarely shows it.

March

Hardly shows emotions, tends to bottle up feelings

April

Work well with others. Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and Knowledgeable

May

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings.

June

Love to make new friends, A great flirt and more than likely very attractive.

July

Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily emotional, tempramental and unpredictable.

August

Always a suspect. Playful, Mysterious “Charming” loves music, Daydreamer, easily distracted. Hates not being trusted.

October

Loves to chat, lies but doesn’t pretend, always making friends, easily hurt but recovers easily, extremely smart, but recovers easily, extremely smart, but definitely hottest and sexiest of them all.

November
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous, playful but secretive and independent.

December

Good-looking, better than all these other months, loyal and dangerous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything, hard to understand, lovable and easily hurt.

Lol…the person that came up with this is a hater :joy::joy::joy: I totally disagree about all these!
He or she must have been born in December.

September nko??

I am not a LIEon biko :roll_eyes:

I agree with you :rofl:

My birth month is June but I’m not a great flirt :joy:

I’m tired jor.

I just did your “uuuuhhh” for you… Add September jor…

They need to add nature lover to this one. Always repping!! January…

Everything here is so true about me except being dangerous sha

Yup… My sisters can testify to this…

Lol… That’s right… I feel we only live once…

Mysterious…hmmmm… on some days
Charming…:smile::smile::smile: that’s correct…
Music is Life…

Hmmm I dream BIG …
Easily distracted…??? :wink::wink::wink: depends on what is distracting me…

I meannn! :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: who doesn’t?