What's on your mind right now?

unnamed

I have a lot on my mind, but right at this moment I’m wondering what’s on your minds (especially those that are online right now).

Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Could be anything random. If you don’t want your identity to be known you could choose to go anonymous (for the dark thoughts people).

Incase you’re just joining us and don’t know how to go anon…:point_down::point_down::point_down: click on that topic.

Rules: No judgements or criticisms. If you can’t relate to what someone is feeling or thinking you don’t have to comment or reply. :no_good_woman::no_good_woman:

Come on guys let’s make this fun! :grin::grin: We might not have all the answers we need, but writing about it is better than keeping it inside.
It could be a funny experience at work today or the conductor that didn’t give you your change and you just remembered :joy::joy::joy:. Let’s gist :blush::slight_smile:

@Mira @Nonso_Azike @Tuhmehskeh @Chum_Sky @chinenye @Kachie @Adetokunle @geezybee @oluwakemisola @theunofficialomotayo @evansakanno @Aniekan @ruthameh125 @atynukeh @Funsho @Funmzyadex @Aziebenobi @aribim @ArahMAC @Zoe @Aje @Peacehoney @Pele_Escobar @Alfred @Yeye @yemisiogunlana @Oluwarufus @ogeh47

Top Influencers & Authors - March 2018

I just want to clear my head

I need a job and I also need ice cream and chicken :grin:

A lot, but the most pressing one is that I’m thinking of how to sleep.

If you have sleep that you’re not using please dash a sister.

Don’t feel like going to class tomorrow and Ive been actually thinking on how to collect money from mumsy since last week and weekend is near. pls i need an advice to up my game :rofl::rofl::wink:

It’s past 11 goan sleep :grinning::grinning:

You will get a job by God’s grace :pray::pray:

From the topic you created I think you already got the answer you need. All will be well :blush::blush:

Come to Lagos and collect it oh :joy::joy: see as sleep dey waste for inside go slow today :joy::joy:

Amen o

It’s never too late for that na :joy:

You just goan eat bread and palm oil. Wa wa alright! :rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy::joy: I spent all of mine on my journey back from Owerri. It was so bad that I didn’t even know when we arrived Umuahia. My only saviour was that I was stopping at the last bus stop.

It is oo! In fact where is that thread on how to stay forever young. :joy::joy:

Late night snacking is bad for your health. If you want to stay young forever just drink water and goan sleep :grinning::grinning:

We are children of God! Only you na gamer o :joy::joy::joy: Besides, you can meet Wenger. He’s really “uping” Arsenal’s game :sob::joy::joy:

You for just pass your bus stop trek reach house :joy::joy: awon bus sleepers :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

@Adetokunle come and pick your subs :joy::joy::joy: sorry ehn! If your mum is a typical Nigerian mother I don’t think we can epp you. :grin:

Lmao, Wenger ke :laughing:…? another wahala on top my wahala…Baba Ijebu go just pour sand inside my garri… :laughing::laughing::joy:

:laughing::laughing::joy:

You sounds just like my elder sister here. :grin::grin:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: