What's on your mind right now?

Lol… Did weekend visit you with a bullion van?

@Anelaw Maybe @evansakanno might be able to do something.

The week that passed and the weekend. Miscellaneous expenses. I’m tired :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

The things I say about relatable sermons so of all the things bothering the society and the youths . Se yen lokan nitori olorun…

*sighs It’s okay

Haha. I’ve heard too much gibberish this morning for comfort. Ki olorun shanu

Lol…let’s just hug ourselves…:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: We are in this together… It shall pass

Amen Sis :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Done with laundry. Thinking I could go pass out the remaining weekend at the beach. But no babe to go with. Well the red wine will do

Call ifemi :watermelon:
@Mopelola_Ariyo how are you now?

:yum::yum::yum: u just had to add the signature. Still waiting for boo @Mopelola_Ariyo for now. Red wine is an alt

3pm ish…
@Monique will be there too :wink::wink::wink:

:joy::joy::joy: can’t stop laughing. I stopped attending such hypocrisy filled church long ago.

Mhen. You don’t know how much I love visiting the beach. I can’t wait to leave this place. No good cinemas nor beaches :expressionless:

Why did you wink?

Kogi state

Tchai! I’ll leave and make a public show of it

So just coming from a client’s office to deliver a job. Now to make balance payment, Chief said He doesn’t give out money on a Monday… That his tradition and policy forbids him.

Bikonu…
This is not the first or second time I have been told this. Please all the Yoruba and traditionist FAM here come and give me a proper understanding. @Yeye @Mira @W.O.

I’m not a Yoruba, but my dear, carry the already finished work and go. Tomorrow, bring it when he is ready to give out money.

Shey it’s your balance that you want and he is not dashing you money? I have said my own.

Lol, baba is funny. Such excuse

Tell chief you don’t listen to such things on monday.

I hear this a lot… Lol from people that don’t want to drop money…

They say if they give Money on Monday morning especially, they will be giving money through out the week…
There are some things I don’t do on Mondays lool It is not tradition , na just paparazzi…

I grew up to this. I think it’s superstitious and it works for those that believe it.
My dad never gave money on Mondays. If you need on Monday start asking on Friday so you’ll get it during the weekend.

As for me, I spend money every single day so I don’t believe in that superstition at all.