What's on your mind right now?

Lol… I remember

So my uncle finally lost to cancer this morning. The pains were just too much and God decided to bring him back home to rest.

I’m sorry for your loss, may GOD comfort you.

Amen.

I’m so sorry for your loss @Kachie and @Ibejih . May God comfort you and yours.

Hmmm…

My Condolences dearest! God will grant you all the fortitude to bear this loss and most importantly his immediate family… It’s well!!

Sorry for your loss, dear. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

So sorry about your loss dear. I pray you and your people strength to see through this time.

Accept my condolences dear. He has gone to rest really.

Relapse and depression.

Hey bro, are you fine?

Yes I’m alright.

Zegist Chat: Q&A with Emeka Nobis happening today @ 8pm.

Don’t miss it!

How these UNILAG students are not even joking with this competition. What a good time to be a student :joy:

I’m telling you :joy::joy:.

It’s a nice competition though. At least it’s grooming writers.

Ikr. But can I be a student for few minutes? Extra 100k will do me a lot of good right now :sob:

My dear, we all need the money :joy::joy::joy:

You can be a student shaa. If you graduated from Unilag, just go there on Tuesday, and tell the school authorities that you graduated with a fake and forged result :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You may end up in a cell shaa :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lmao :joy::joy: i’ve always known you hate me o. Thank you for proving me right. I will catch you soon

100k is serious wad for anyone. @Mayowady did a good job to get me to commit to this as far back as February.