What's on your mind right now?

Apple unveils iPhone XR, XS and XS Max. Whether they are mad is what is on my mind

@Aje @w.o @Judy @pretyprexy @iamtosyne this new baby deserve a medal :wink:

:joy::joy:

And there are people that will be mad with them na. Is it your madness? :smirk:

happy Sunday

Does anyone know how I can petition EFCC?

@W.O any personal encounter with their officials??? Or why are u planning to
do a petition

I only know about police :woman_shrugging:t5:

Petition the national hq about a state hq

Jobberman sent me a list of jobs this morning but i already have one. send you email address so i can forward it to you.

Business. How to start again after failing so many times.

chinaka.chioma@yahoo.com

Askor! I’m not coming out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I miss home , anybody home

Once upon in a certain village called ‘humanity’, there lived a person that came to dwell amidst people. This person was welcomed by quite a number of people in that village because it provided cure to a number of diseases and relieved pain. Gradually, humanity began swaying from the original purpose for which the person came to the village. It wasn’t to cure disease or relieve pain any longer. It now became to get ‘high’. For these reasons, many have swayed off; many have lost their lives; many are going to hell; and though living, many have lost themselves. This person is ‘drug’, and the experience today is drug abuse. Say no to drug abuse! #saynotodrugabuse #francisodeyemi

Yeah. How are you doing dear?

Nice piece, bro.

Thank you

I’m fine

Just here thinking about how a lot has changed these past months. A whole lot that it feels like the year went by so fast. I miss my zegist fam sha.