Carefully retracing your steps right from the time you started walking with both feet independently. What is the best decision you’ve made? @zegisters
Choosing to be independent and tougher
*Refusing to hate food because everyone believes being skinny is the next best thing after sliced bread…
*Refusing to give up on people just because they seem to have offended the world (not always a good decision but hey, it works)
- Not condemning myself badly and feeling like a failure.
- Giving love a chance once again.
- Letting go of certain people in my life that aren’t adding value to me and vice versa.
- Evolving everyday and learning how to respond to certain dramas from people.
- Not judging people based on appearances alone, but by their content.
You must be a writer. Yea?
Lol. Well, I don’t call myself a writer.
But one thing is certain, I love to express myself more in words than in speaking.
(1) Never Expecting A Thing from my family or people.
Talking to my dad about my uni; ever since then everything pertaining me is a discussion.
Nobody talks over the other person
I really don’t understand dear
Ok let me explain; Talking to my dad about my choice of university/ future career. I used to be afraid of telling him my opinions so when I finally did that; he now listens to what I have to say not doing the talking everytime.
*Hope you get it now
To follow Jesus!