When Is Your Birthday?

Lola baby! Happy happy birthday dear. Age gracefully :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: @Mopelola_Ariyo

Thank you my lovely family. I am honored.

Birthday girl! Hope you had a good one today. Have a successful year ahead! Amen.

Happy birthday dearie

Happy birthday Lola. God bless you and make this new year a beautiful one for you. Your path continue to shine. You are loved.

Happy birthday @Mopelola_Ariyo , blessings on you and yours.I Wish you long life in health and plenty

Happy birthday @fola
You’re a great person and we love you…

Happy Birthday @fola … God bless you and may God keep your home :blush:

Happy birthday @fola

Happy birthday dear @fola. Blessings upon Blessings

Happy birthdayyy! @fola May the Lord continue to perfect all that concerns you and your family!

Happy Birthday Pretty @fola with a cute smile.
God bless you and yours.

@NaijaLander, so this is how the coming of kingdom of heaven be. Where was I when the train passed? I didnt get to wish you a happy birthday as e dy fresh…if not that I was just looking for something to read and noticed this thread has 150 unread comments, I no go know. Well sha I am in the latecomers’ gang. You see, you taught me that patience is a process… that WhatsApp group that made it a rule to collect permission from admin before sliding into dm, you the master slider was just patient with the admin but I a greenhorned slider was kicking. I wonder why! Happy Birthday to you. As we are in the era of document leaking, may CIA & FBI documents that would help you finish off that historical work you sitting on leak

@Aniekan, girl I bn dy fear chat with you cos you resemble a girl that volunteered to spoil me in my first incarnation. All the same, happy birthday sha

@fola, :thinking: I dont know why, but where i come from, a newly married bride must recieve coconuts from her relatives. On Zegist, we family abi? Just manage coconut party OK??

Happy belated birthday @fola hope you had a good time celebrating.

say what?? where do you come from? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Somewhere on earth o :laughing:

Happy birthday sweetheart @fola

Fola mi!!! God will always crown your efforts with success. greatness is in your blood, receive it!!!

I receive it IJN! thank you ma :grin::grin::grin:

Happy birthday @titemitayo

We wish you God’s favor, love and wealth…