Where can you travel to with your current bank account?

We all need money to survive, take trips and look soft too. :smile::smile:

But most times, we consider our account balance before shopping, registering/attending life-changing seminars, and even travelling!

So, yeah, that leads us to the question for today, where can you travel to with your current bank account?

Even if you can’t leave your bed with the amount in your account now, feel free to comment o, God can still use someone to bless your life, you know. :wink:

As for me, my current account balance can’t make me travel to a far distance o… I need help! :joy::joy:

Maybe yours can take you to Ghana, your village, or even overseas… E fit be say your own name to just dey trek… Don’t be shy, tell us. :wink::wink:

Let’s know yours!

My Sister, lemme not even lie… I can only travel from Lekki and back using Public buses o… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: I try na…

Lol… Last week eh, I couldn’t even leave my bed with my account balance

I was that buoyant :sob::sob::sob:

This one is strong. Elelyi gidi gan.

With my present account balance hmm! :thinking::thinking: It should get me to VI and back :persevere::persevere: God help ma life.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Amen.

Receive help!

For me … Hmmm, Maybe Bahamas and Paris.

Sure in my dreams :rofl:

Lol… May your dreams become reality!

We’re on Faith Mode! Faith it, till it happens. :smile::smile:

Whao! Paris have always been on my mind for honey moon with the blessed lady I am privileged to get married to… The Bahamas tour is to ensure the tour was complete with some sea side somethings. Lolz

Indeed nothing is impossible…One day at a time, I will sure enjoy the reality of that dream.

#FaithModeActivated … I hope to come back to this post someday sha.

Either Togo or Ghana but by road sha. Lol

Hey… Its on my list for things to achieve in 2018… :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Possibly…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

We’ll continue behind cameras…

Bhuhahahahahahahahaha, you ehn.

Ndi behind camera… We will soon see the nyansh of the fowl behind camera… Say it here now o :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Lwkmd… @pretyprexy comman see o

:blush: Yo babe! @Mira Are you thinking too?