Which parent is more dramatic, your mum or dad or both?

One peculiar feature about African parent is the dramatic/ savage responses they give in some situation, you can even get in trouble if you laugh or antagonize them in such situations.

Which of your parent is more dramatic? Your mum, dad or both ?

My mum o! there was a day she asked me to take out the stew from the freezer and I forgot she said haa! how can u forget. That same day i forgot to throw the dustbin away GBAM my mum started to say GOD WILL NOT FORGET U, GOD WILL NOT FORGET U, continuously, she concluded it wasn’t ordinary she fasted and prayed for 3 day all unto my matter, she anointed my head with oil and made me drink anointing oil :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: your mum is a drama queen!!!?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: I can testify

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

For more drama and savage responses… Please contact my mum…
:joy::joy::joy::joy: I just love her… ehhh… The height of it was when she called me one day just to advise me on how to start my own lingerie business instead of buying…

In yoruba "Ko le difficult to to yen… ko get okun , ko ye ma waste owo ‘’… It can’t be difficult just get ropes and tie them together. don’t waste money.

And days she forms “sick” so you don’t go to a party…*sighs

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jixox!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: reminds me of the conversation I was having with a friend. I was like any pikin wey form sick for me because e no wan go school. We will sick the sick together ni. Me sef go start to shake…shaky shaky mummy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

depends on what is on ground :grinning::grinning:… but my mum issa drama queen

1 Like

Both of them…my house is a full movie on its own

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
That God will not forget you part :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lawd!!! My mom oo, My Sister is rocking a low cut presently. Our mom saw it, Our Momma talked!!! A woman must not cut her hair, Hair is the glory a woman it must not cut. She even bought bible passage.

2 Likes

My mom ooo… We have enough of her series at home. She has even transferred the drama to me.

When we were much younger, we’d go to the market together to buy stuffs and when we get to the meat seller, she’ll say give me meat #1000 (after pricing the life out of the meat) then as we are about to leave, she’d say ehn ehn customer see me sef, I have forgotten that my neighbour Mama Oge said I should buy meat #1200 for her.

(At this point, I’m always confused particularly at how she serious she is while acting her script). After we leave she’d say you don’t know the meat in separate nylons will be bigger than why i buy them together. Also, if I add them together, the man may have a change of mind if he eventually sees how big it is. Chai.

5 Likes

My mum is a drama queen…
Whenever we have prayer session… You will see another prophetess in her…
She will pray for the five of us… P. S my siblings n I, anoint us, do deliverance for us…, pray for us one after the other before our General prayer.
Sometimes I dread Saturday’s cus those are the days she’s at work with the prayer sessions.
We will all start the prayer Arnd 7 in the morning n by 12 we re yet to round up…
SMH… These moments, I so wish sthn dramatic happens to cut short the prayer like my dad’s… :joy:

2 Likes

Sure she’s the one…#Mom

I think the most dramatic part is when they say or do very hilarious things and They keep a STRAIGHT face when everyone else is rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Or she should say she had a DREAM… that dream one kills me…:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ikr

1 Like

At this point, my mum will deliberately make you wash something or refold all the clothes in her wardrobe in retaliation, that’s when she’ll start laughing her own laugh. If you refuse, just know they will be general family meeting.

1 Like