Will You Agree To Donate Your Organs When You Die?

I have heard alot of cases where people lost their life because they were waiting for an organ transplant which never came.

According to MayoClinic, It’s estimated that every day in the U.S. 21 patients die because of the lack of donor organs not to talk of Nigeria that people are still not totally aware they can do this.

It can be hard to think about what’s going to happen to your body after you die, let alone donating your organs and tissue. But being an organ donor is a generous and worthwhile decision that can be a lifesaver.

Organs that can be donated after death are the heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, pancreas and small intestines. Tissues include corneas, skin, veins, heart valves, tendons, ligaments and bones.

Have you ever considered donating your organs when you die?

Will you do it?

I’ve never thought of this before, I think this is a good cause. I’ll gladly do it.

Yes! Na rotten e go kuku rotten last last. So why not donate the organs to people who need them.

Yes I have thought of this many times but i just dey wonder if we would be medically savvy to harvest the organs once the person is dead as i am quite sure the organs have a viability rate. Yes, I’ll gladly do it

I have actually thought about this before and I will be glad to do it.

Still thinking…

No jare… I have heard that when you give your organs to others, your spirit is also transferred…

Yes. They have it all

Why not?

YES

Yes…

Lol! What the heck???:rofl: your spirit is transferred??? You’re already dead brah/ ma’am (since you’re anonymous)

Is it only organ they need? They shld take everything they want abeg. The leg, arm, hair follicles, everything. Everything will rotten like @Kiitan has said

Oga, wa gba’yi. Your head is there :handshake:

:rofl:abi na

Not considered doing that. But will donate strictly for lab use.

Infact name and identity sef…

Okay! Errrrrr pls calm down now enh!

If i never use the life of the organs finish, anybody can take it o.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: How you go finish am?

Sure, why not?