Will You Marry A Man/Woman Like Your Dad/Mum?

Anyday anytime I will go for a man like my dad, he’s the best

Awwwwww… How lovely…

If am a lady … Nd am to marry sumone my dad … I will stay a nun … He can trouble for africa … He always want to kw all tins… Likw wat d colour of ur boxers …

He always wanna be incharge … Ur opinion no go work

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

See reply… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No. My dad was a very stubborn man. Does not listen so for that reason alone I can not marry someone like my dad.

Lool… Same here. He’s a huge extravert and I’m like the direct opposite. The speed at which he socializes at events and all always seem like mission impossible to me.

I can marry someone like my dad in discipline and responsibility aspect, but I want an advanced version of him

:rofl::rofl::rofl: An advanced version of my dad is a No go area…

Same here, but not because of myself but because of the kids

I don’t know if mums type still exist in this nowadays of open eye ladies who think they know it all. Can hardly find a cool headed babe this days. Mum is sacrificially caring. Over nice dey worry am. I give anything to marry her type…no addition no subtraction.

Wow… Where have you been looking particularly? There are everywhere…

There are not everywhere let’s not deceive ourselves.

No … I personally won’t accept that because i know tons of women who are not like that…

Like i said, you probably ain’t looking in the right direction…

Yes oooo… Without adding and removing sef

A lot of young people are married. Some, unhappily, others enduring , the rest regretting. Atimes d relationship begins rosy. Later ends with both better throwing insults @ each oda. Some start with fight n blossoms. What a mystery.

Then help me out

Nope I can’t

Or maybe you are not being the right man for them.
You can’t be on a ‘C’ and be looking for an ‘A’ woman that is like your mother

Hmmmm… This is deep!

@ aniekan its not by mouth.