Win ₦100k : Tell Us Your Naija Story - #ThisisNigeria

Hello, ive posted my story but people say they cant see the like button. What do I do?

Tell them to sign up. If they can’t see the like button, that means they are yet to sign up.

Heyyy @zegisters, the #ThisIsNigeria contest is just 8 days away from wrapping up and the top 10 stories as of today are

@Bola’s #ThisIsNigeria: Purpose Hunt
@Adeyinka’s #ThisIsNigeria: The unending cycle
@Japheth’s #ThisIsNigeria: Life Of A Short Dude
@Khadijah’s #ThisisNigeria: The Yaba experience
@Mabo_Duke’s#ThisIsNigeria: More Talk, Less Action
@oliverbella’s #ThisIsNigeria: My Safety Is in God’s Hands
@ruthe’s #ThisIsNigeria: Your Phone Not Yours
@Popo’s #ThisIsNigeria: A man at 16. Young, not Dumb, definitely Broke
@Hennie’s #ThisIsNigeria: The healers, the killers
@Loiss’s #ThisIsNigeria: Life with a Yoruba Demon

The top stories are a function of likes, comments, time spent on a post and overall engagement. So in addition to getting your friends to like your story get them to comment and interact with other users too. The top stories can be found here.

Don’t forget to share your favorite stories on your social media accounts to help the contestants win.

Is the winner to be judged with number of engagements on their story or just number of likes?

I’m asking for a friend :wink:

It’s going to be judged by both among other things. The site automatically calculates which posts are doing well and ranks them as top stories. So it’s the top 3 stories that will win.

Alright dear.

Hey @zegisters, It’s 6 days away!! Should I say 5 days, so you would know how near it is???

Who would our winners be, for the #ThisIsNigeria contest?? Your votes can only determine that!!

Vote for your friend, and also help them campaign; if you want them to bring the money home! Be your friend’s keeper :dancer::dancer::dancer:

And the top 10 stories as of today are:

@Bola’s #ThisIsNigeria: Purpose Hunt
@Japheth’s #ThisIsNigeria: Life Of A Short Dude
@Stella_Aanu’s #ThisIsNigeria: Most Men Are Just Fathers; Nothing More
@Popo’s #ThisIsNigeria: A man at 16. Young, not Dumb, definitely Broke

To all participants, this is time to double your hustle, if you really want to be the winner. There’s no excuse! You are in a school environment,make good use of your class population. Offer to help them sign up if they feel they can’t spare their data subscription for you. Focus on the price ahead and make the necessary sacrifices. You have no excuse!

All the best!!!

This is getting more interesting as @Khadijah just stepped up her game. Hello @Jaay did you see that?
@Bola and @Adeyinka ain’t smiling at all.

Things are starting to look like action film.

Hmmmm can’t wait for the final result… Lolz nice ones guys

Looooool

Hello @zegisters welcome to the month of July, the #ThisIsNigeria competition is getting hot and heavy and our participants are pulling out all the stops to get their stories among the top 3. However, creating dummy accounts is not an acceptable move, and as such, contestants who create dummy accounts will be disqualified. Goodluck to you all and may the best story win.

@Dapomola okay, thank you.

Small by small July 4 is coming upon us. For the #ThisIsNigeria contestants hoping to win the prizes is your story in the top 3 yet? If it’s not you only have two days to do all you can do.

The top 7 (there’s really no point doing top 10 at this point again) stories as of now are

@Stella_Aanu’s #ThisIsNigeria: Most Men Are Just Fathers; Nothing More

@zegisters if you haven’t submitted your likes and comments to help the contestants please do, I’m sure they will all really appreciate it.

@Bola’s #ThisIsNigeria: Purpose Hunt and

@Japheth’s #ThisIsNigeria: Life Of A Short Dude have been disqualified for repeatedly spamming.

Best of luck to all the contestants.

This is why @Jaay and @Bola were disqualified. Other contestants please make sure you follow the rules and avoid underhand techniques in promoting your story. Thank you.

Nice one @Dapomola. Spamming is not allowed.

:joy::rofl::rofl:abeg, I cannot laugh! Zing! Ming! Zinger! Fing! Jing! Lmao :joy::joy::joy: awon ti China :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahn ahn!!!

Is nor fight na!!

Na wa oo :rofl:

Lol… The names tire me… Yin and yang :joy::joy::joy: