Would You Allow Your Wife Accept A Job Oversees Just Within A Year Of Marriage?

To the guys:
Would you allow your newly-wedded wife take up a well paid job outside the country just within 1 year of marriage?

Ladies:
Would you accept a well paid job which would take you outside the shores of your country and family just within one year of marriage?

Laiye-laiye, I reject it in Jesus name. Holy Ghost :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Yes. If my husband agrees, I will accept the job. While there, I could help look for a better job there so he can come over and we will live together.

It’s not a big deal to me. Afterall some married men get jobs abroad or go to study abroad and they leave their wives and children. So why cant the wife do same.

Standing indifferently @pretyprexy

Hmmm…its a huge deal just within the early stage of your marriage to start staying apart… Don’t you think?

@pretyprexy yes I would … Our marriage is forever … 1 year out of forever is minuscule … Thank goodness for technology … we don’t have to write a letter and wait 3 months for a reply …

Yes. It could be a big deal especially because distance can make one to become vulnerable to sexual temptations.

Personally, I wouldn’t like to stay away from my husband for a long time or live in different countries. But if that’s the best choice at the moment, then maybe I would have to make some sacrifices.

However, the most important things are controlling sexual desires and constant communication, honesty and transparency.

If the husband or the wife has issues controlling their sexual desires, then I think it’s best for the wife to stay back.

hmmm… Isn’t it too delicate at that time?

Yeah i agree totally… It involves knowing yourself and the kind of person you are…

This is where understanding each other and aligning your purpose comes in …

But if any of them has issues controlling their sexual desires … Staying around them won’t make them not cheat … Assuming it’s the guy … What happens when you get pregnant and can’t have sex at month 9 and 6 weeks after … :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Yes … Yes … and yes …