Would you install & monitor the cctv in your home?

Recently, I was in a meeting with a young successful woman and I noticed she couldn’t stop peeping at her phone…
My curiosity didn’t let me rest till I finally saw “CAMERA 1” “CAMERA 2” “CAMERA 3” and a video popping up every time she switches the camera…
I felt that was really creepy…

Would like to know Is that even right ? Is that not violation of the "maid/nanny/ her husband’s right?
Can you do that? and if you can What is your reason?

2 Likes

With the recent happenings of how maids and nannies treat their employers kids,I think it is the reason people have all of that in their home. It depends on you though if that’s what you want. It is right and not right depending on your reason for doing it.

5 Likes

Yeah I get the security part… But what’s the point of having maids when you don’t even have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Yes I would, security purposes. Would I be a peeping tom? naaa… But wait sef… I don’t even know if I would…

Madam will surely be in the know if we decide to… as for the nanny part, when you breed a home with trust and you are not doing 21st century slavery to the maid, you will have peace of mind and won’t need that.

6 Likes

It’s depends. Some maids are good why some are not. We all pray to have the good ones and treat them right.

4 Likes

Yeah she should and even if I have CCTV I would rather the security guys take care of it than me acting as monitoring spirit through my mobile phone.

4 Likes

Drew you are so hilarious. However, you would not want to go through an ordeal before you take precautionary measure. I know of a case where the maid was pregnant, went into labour and gave birth in the house and nobody knew… What if she had died or something. It was the neighbour’s that called her office from home.

1 Like

LOL! It is a good idea ooo for security reasons but for how long will one have to monitor …

Ehnn Imagine I am on a getaway with my husband is that how I will be checking my phone, just to make sure the maid hasn’t taken away my kids… At the end of the day, It is God that keeps us and our loved ones safe not all the CCTV and all

3 Likes

I get your point tho… What’s the point when there’s no peace of mind with the kind of maid you get…

Probably she was already suspecting some funny move with the maids in the house…or she just feels something is not right at home… I guess that should explain it…

For me, Yes i’ll love to keep a CCTV in the house and probably get a security man that would constantly check it…and Yes i would have a direct connection to my phone… Not to constantly check it like that woman tho, but might need to someday.

Its for security purpose. So i won’t blame her that much.

yea that’s true but you also have to take measures of your own. It’s just wisdom

2 Likes

Yes o… before you hear the news from neighbors…

1 Like

SOME nannys are soo wicked to kids enh…

The CCTV is necessary. But she can watch it probably at night just before bed or weekends just to see what happens.

The way she kept on peeping and monitoring, was she suspecting the nanny of sexual escapades?? And if she sees anything that moment, how fast can she get home??

I don’t trust the security guards to be checking on the CCTV for me.
The nanny will just cook one delicious afang soup for him and shake body small, he will confuse.

If I’m taking a trip with my husband, I feel it will be better to drop my child off at a family’s or a friend’s home for that period.

5 Likes

:joy::joy: I thought so too…

2 Likes