Yasss! Good Amazing News About Zegist

Good News Guys!!!

Zegist is having a buzz all over the media!
We got featured on several news platforms online recently. So amazing!!

Buckle your seat belts because this is about to get real… Here’s a link to some of the posts:
Daily Times:

Vanguard:

Daily Trust:

Olorisupergal:

Others include:

• New Telegraph
  • Business Day
  • Yawnaija TV

We ain’t done yet:
We will be having an interview today with the CEO of Zegist, Evans Akanno on Wazobia Max TV by 3pm.
You might just see me there too :sunglasses:

…Best part is tomorrow:
We will be having Phillip Kayode Moses popularly known as Pheelz Mr Producer here on Zegist.com by 2pm (tentative).

Pheelz is one of the best music producers we have in this part of the country… He has produced for the likes of Olamide, MI, Seyi Shay.

Topic: The Struggle Of Making Hit Songs
(online banner with details will be up soon)

More juicy announcements are coming but for now, keep your belts all buckled up.

16 Likes

Yaaaay! Yas! :clap:t5::clap:t5::muscle:t5: and this is just the beginning!!

7 Likes

Na so FORBES go mention Zegist o, and I will be like “Yaw!!, That’s how we ball!!” Please, increase your capacity, it’s TIME to take over and expand territories!!

9 Likes

Nice, Nice… Greater things ahead :+1:

6 Likes

Nice to come back and see dis great news

4 Likes

@pretyprexy…If you don’t mind I can help with Sahara Weekly and Encomium.ng for more Buzz.

11 Likes

Awww… Good News! Good News!

3 Likes

Why not, advertise us abeg

3 Likes

Good to be part of the growth

2 Likes

Yeah… You know… We’re getting better…

2 Likes

Wow!!! Darrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: I’ve missed you… Wasup?

2 Likes

For real? Please sure… We will love that…

2 Likes

U just dey see am

1 Like

Replied inbox

1 Like

Sad truth. When this site grow as big as Facebook. Majority won’t know or chat with each other again, everyone will just be after the prize. Just saying tho :v:t3:

1 Like

Come chop kiss… Sorry knuckle

1 Like

It’s already seeming that way though… :cry:

1 Like

Just seeing this post … GOOD JOB ZEGIST TEAM !!! God Bless your hustle !!! :muscle:t5:

1 Like