Zegist celebrations

In this community, I love the way we relate with each other in love… Amazing, I must say!

We know the importance of being happy & celebrating people. But how would these persons know we love and value them if we barely know and celebrate most of them?

Example given: when I was scrolling through the When is your birthday thread, I noticed a girl who complained that nobody celebrated her as if she wasn’t part of the family. Those were her exact words, but with the uniqueness and awesomeness of every Zegister active at that moment, it was possible to cheer and celebrate her. There are some persons here who think nobody cares, but they choose to bottle up whatever complaint they have. You gerrit?

As I would always say, Every human being is a treasure, full of worth and value. Thus, we all need to be celebrated. It’s a healthy thing to do!

So, it’s for this reason that I decided to create this thread, and of course, I hope you subscribe to it. Subscription is free here :joy::joy::joy:

This thread would be for the following:

Birthdays
Weddings
Child Births
Graduations
Convocations
Engagements
Matriculations
Passing-Out Parades
Wedding Anniversaries

Therefore…

If anyone has anything to celebrate, then the person can let me know a WEEK or at most, three days to the SPECIAL event. I know everyone is busy in one way or the other, I am too. But, I don’t mind volunteering to do this. In fact, I love celebrating people. :slight_smile:

Mira is just a DM away, wonderful people. DM(disturb me) for your celebrations. I love and value you like that.

Thank you for making Zegist a reality.
Let’s make celebration our lifestyle.

May Your 2018 be colorful and victorious immeasurably.

When Is Your Birthday?
When Is Your Birthday?

Abeg, shift let me fall in love with you jawe. happy Celebrations…:star_struck::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Oh, how sweet.

But for your bae’s sake, I would decline shifting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What do you guys think? @evansakanno @Electrifying_Imoh @ebena107 @alan.davies @ewomazino @Kiitan @Kachie @Judy @pretyprexy @Peacehoney @Patrickudo2004 @psalmmiii @Oluwaseun1 @oluwakemisola @fola @Oluwarufus @Aniekan @iamtosyne @Onaopemipo @Bobo @ayoola @maikel_Coker @Opetunde @nifex007 @Nire @Tochi @Vee @Valkyr @darmie @W.O @agbalumo @Youralibi1 @Udy_Inyang @yvonne @Yeye @habeebsanni @theunofficialomotayo @Mopelola_Ariyo @abnetz @MaureenAlikor @Alfred @Ms_aijohi @Eileen278 @boluakindele @Tolu_Mals @ruthameh125 @Drew @Tuhmehskeh @TundeMason

I think it’s a very nice idea :hugs: before I forget to send you a message now, my birthday is in Jan…Jan 24

Lol.

Really nice of you @Mira. Meanwhile, my birthday is on Feb 2nd :grin:

Brilliant idea…:+1:

Dope!!! I’m celebrating new year on Jan 1st sha. Lol!! More power to your elbow

Thank you @Mira. You are a fresh of breath air. Happy celebration​:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

It’s cool. I’m in

This is brilliant @mira.

Thank you so much for making this happen.

Really, what I think? You know my answer. Well,I think this is an amazing idea…you’re wonderful!

Awesome :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:come lemme fry egg for you, great initiative. We celebrate you, thanks for this. @Mira

Makes sense :+1:

Can I bring my plate too for the fried egg? I can even perceive it all the way from here

Verrry Beautiful idea @Mira I’m totally in.

Very nice idea…my birthday is in February

Its a new year and good to know this thought is focus on sharing joy and deliberately celebrating each other… I can assure you, people love to stay were they are CELEBRATED!

Good one from you @Mira. May you be continually inspired as you work with others to make this great idea a reality.

Thanks everyone for the support. It would be my pleasure to serve you. @fola I’m coming for the fried egg o… :wink::wink:

Have a blessed and victorious 2018. Enjoy God’s goodness in its fullness.