Zegist celebrations

Thanks for pointing it out @NaijaLander.

I appreciate :blush:

@Onaopemipo @Kachie @NaijaLander

Thank you all for the wishes…really appreciate! :v:t5::v:t5::v:t5:

Happy Birthday @Kalu_Chika_Esther and @itseedris.
Happy birthday in arrears @F.A.B

@itseedris And @Kalu_Chika_Esther happy birthday darlings. May God grant all your heart desires and even more I Jesus name, Amen.

Happy birthday @F.A.B

Thanks!

Thanks man!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR MARCH 1ST CELEBRANT @Udousen_Ukpeme a.k.a @Damien1.

I wouldn’t wanna miss this celebration for anything, sorry I’m doing this at this our, but you know, it’s better late than never.

Happy birthday Mr Damien. For all your contributions thus far here, we are very glad, and we do not just celebrate you today, but always.

Many more beautiful and victorious years to you. Have an amazing 2018. More of God’s grace and favour upon your life. Amen.

@Onaopemipo @Kachie @W.O @igbokwenu @geezybee @Echelon @theunofficialomotayo @Temidayo @Otumininu @Mopelola_Ariyo @Judy @waemymore @Electrifying_Imoh @Adetokunle @ogeh47 @evansakanno @NaijaLander @Valkyr @Chum_Sky, please celebrate him.

Happy Birthday @Udousen_Ukpeme @Damien1 God’s blessings!

Thanks sisi.

Happy bornday @Udousen_Ukpeme = @Damien, wish you all that you wish yourself. Hip hip hip hurray!!!

Happy Birthday @Udousen_Ukpeme @Damien1. Wishing you long life and prosperity with abundant blessings. May God grant your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans

Anytime darl!

Thanks bro. No be guys o, na one person.

Thanks dear.

Happy Birthday @damien1 and @Udousen_Ukpeme. Expect blessings in three folds this month!! You’re blessed already.

Happy birthday @Damien1.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR MARCH 2ND CELEBRANT @Darryice

Your birth was/is in no way an error. Things may not have worked out the way you planned, but I have a word for you today… It’s important for you to know that when you get disappointed, you can always make the decision to get reappointed!

Take a great step today to readjust and get reappointed. The Joy of the Lord is your strength

Enjoy many more victorious and blissful years.

Oya o, @Kachie @W.O @Judy @Otumininu @Temidayo @Adetokunle @Mopelola_Ariyo, we have a celebrant for today. Celebrate him.

Happy birthday colour picker/trophy man @Darryice. Shine on!

Happy birthday @Darryice God bless you