Zegist celebrations

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO 1ST JANUARY CELEBRANTS

It’s never too late to celebrate you, sweethearts. You’re indeed valuable treasures and we love you.

Happy birthday to these amazing ones:
@geezybee
@theDesignBender
@Kayzzy

Your birth was/is in no way an error. Things may not have worked out the way you planned, but I have a word for you today… It’s important for you to know that when you get disappointed, you can always make the decision to get reappointed!

Take a great step today to readjust and get reappointed. The Joy of the Lord is your strength

Enjoy many more victorious and blissful years.
#Zegist cares

Happy birthday @geezybee @theDesignBender @Kayzzy. Wish you more fulfilled years! Cheers to purposeful living.

Happy birthday to the celebrants @geezybee @thedesignbender @Kayzzy may your flourish like a tree planted by the rivers of water. Have a blissful one.

Though you didn’t ask me. but for Amebo sake, I think this is awesome. @Mira :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Awww… Thanks dear.

Now I know you, @Segzee. The pleasure is mine.

Please update your birthday on your profile if you’re yet to do so. Thanks. :wink:

Okay, I will do that. Pls, can I post my wedding date here? Coming up in January @Mira

Wow…i’m Feb too…

Oshey!!! What’s the colour of the Asoebi???

Nice! What date?

Meanwhile, if there’s anyone wedding in Lagos here this year, you could get an amazing wedding video with up to 40% discount (exclusive to Zegist). Just slide into my DM with the discount code ZEGISTWEDDINGS0218# and we’ll pick it up from there. @NaijaLander @evansakanno @pretyprexy @ChiQaH and all other chief superintendent singles take note

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
Please o… Who’s looking for wife? Let’s marry do sharp sharp before this bonanza expires… :joy::joy:

Feb 26th…

Look at this one!! You need invitation to your own wedding? :smirk::smirk:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Who’s doing wedding?

Lol

Please o… I can’t wait to come and dance o

You pipo should goan marry o

Oshey!

ZegistWeddings2018

Turn up!!

You stay there and be laughing in that DP o… That’s how Discount code will expire on you… :joy::joy::joy:

Lol… u are not serious @pretyprexy

Lol… @theunofficialomotayo, shey the discount isn’t just for this year… For booless people like myself and my other association members… :joy::joy::joy:

Lol…this one is for this year. Don’t worry, boo will come. The year just started

Just tell me the date through DM :wink::wink: