Zegist celebrations

Oya clear road… It’s @judy birthday… Zegist :zipper_mouth_face:… Nice having you here… Happy birthday, grow in grace and strength…

Happy birthday @Judy dear! You are all shades of awesome

@Mopelola_Ariyo you wanna make me all teary yea? We would definitely meet soon. Thank you babe. Much love :heart::heart:

@Tuhmehskeh thank you dear. Bless you!

Thank you so much Evans :blush: @evansakanno

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR MARCH 5TH CELEBRANT, the Zegist Sage, Matchmaking Queen :joy: @Judy.

If I was a guy, prolly, I would have married you :heart_eyes::joy:, but I’m sorry, I am not Lessbusy :wink:.

You are a full package of awesomeness. Friendly, agile, fun loving. I would have said I want to be like you when I grow up, but I just can’t help being me. I love me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for contributing greatly to this platform, you are loved beyond measure.

May everyday of your life be days of Victory, and may you have every good reason to be thankful to God because he is set to do great and mighty things in your life, sis.

Shine on and never cease to manifest excellence.
Many more March 5th to you, dear.
Enjoy!

Oh, I forgot to say you are beautiful, Judith. :wink::kissing_heart:

…just as beautiful as you @Mira :kissing_heart:. Thank you for the love and prayers :heart:

My pleasure. Now I can comfortably go to bed. :wink:

If anybody looks for your trouble today, halla me. I have my cane

Happy birthday @Judy long life and prosperity. I wish you love and happiness wherever you go.

Happy Birthday Ijongbon @judy. Greater heights i wish thee. Enjoy your day dear

Happy Birthday Sugar! @judy She’s sweet like that. You’re such an awesome person inside and outside here. I seriously look forward to meeting you in person, I still need that body stretching hack you know. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have a wonderful year ahead and may God’s favour and blessings continue to shine on you! Amen!

Happy birthday @Judy…Wishing you the very best life’s got to offer.

Keep being you! taya murna (congratulations) :cake: :wine_glass:

Happy Birthday @judy my Zegist soul sister… :grin::grin::grin::grin: Wishing you the very best dear… May the Lord continue to bless you and direct your path… Amen! Enjoy your day dear…

Happy birthday @judy. Wish u God’s blessing always

Teacher!!!

@judy is a fine geh, hiya hiya o, @judy is a fine geh hiya hiya o, mummy knows, daddy knows, hiya hiya o.

Gorgeous @judy!!! Scintillating @judy!!! Intelligent @judy!!! How many times did I call you?

Okay, enough craziness.

Happy Birthday ma’am. I just can’t help but craze small for you. Enjoy your day.

Happy birthday to this amazing lady, you’re so many things in one. Age gracefully and live long dear. God bless your new age. @Judy

Oh great @Judy Cheers to more fulfilled years. Have a blast

The Sage of Zegist!! Bold, wise and diverse, May thy days be filled with simple joys, thy sight with the understanding of times, thy hands with the touch that opens heart even as you find favour in the sight of God and men this new year of yours. Issa Birthday prayer… Happy Birthday Paddy mi.

Smh! Lookatew!

Thanks darling for blessing me
with the birthday song in that your expensive sweet voice :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: @Kachie

:smirk::smirk::smirk: issokay…lemme just be calm today. Thank you dear @W.O

Aaaw! Thanks sister @Drew. Bless you.

@abnetz, thanks a bunch dear Muyi.

@Onaopemipo tainqiu feri mush :blush: This your voice is very loud gan oh :joy:
Thanks a lot. Bless you.

@Chum_Sky thanks babe :kissing_heart: I appreciate.