The prophet has spoken… Amen?

Amen!

Is it me you are encouraging?

The bonanza is for booful people like you o

Grab the opportunity now!

Hilarious! Prophet indeed @Mira

@pretyprexy Are you encouraged?

Smh… :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

My wedding is Jan 16, the venue has been picked and other necessary preparation has been made. Is just that I never know the year as am yet to get a bride @Mira @pretyprexy @theunofficialomotayo @Judy :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

But what’s stopping you people? Cc @Mira @pretyprexy I didn’t attend a single wedding last year just because I love food and like to be myself when I attend these events. I must know u personally before I can come to ur events. Now I believe I’ll eat to stupor if I attend your weddings :wink::wink:

SMH for you!!

Lol… I love your faith, sis @Judy… It can cause the booless to be booful, and the booful to be… You shaa know

Lol…

You cast!!

or will u be my bae? @mira

Hahahaha… Wooing just got real

This room is suddenly hot…

I need something chilled rai now!

Something like? @Mira

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Mira officially needs holy water to bath her… :joy::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man:

As you you @Segzee I give up…:joy::joy::joy::joy:to think I thought you were very serious…

.so they will use wheel barrow to push you to your house abi? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:smiley::smiley:
So you @pretyprexy never sleep. All ur mates have gone to bed…common go and sleep there is work tomorrow. Madam Amebo…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Lol… No, truck.

The plenty food for her body that day no go fit tolerate wheelbarrow o

So there is no answer for my question abi? @Mira reply me here not in private :wink:

Sorry oh! :tipping_hand_woman:t5: I don’t do wheelbarrows or trucks. A chopper can airlift me and drop me on my bed. I’m living "lavida loca"
Cc @Mira @pretyprexy

Lol… Gbesere o