Zegist celebrations

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR APRIL 10th CELEBRANTS, @ganoris and @Chima_Goodness

We feel so glad to celebrate with you both on this special day. May God’s blessings, favour, grace, mercy and loving kindness never elude you. Live long and fulfill purpose.

On behalf of @zegisters here on @Zegist, we love and celebrate you!

@ganoris @Chima_Goodness happy birthday

Happy birthday @ganoris and @Chima_Goodness. Best wishes to you guys! :muscle:t5:

Happy birthday to u…may every of ur effort yield success

Happy birthday @ganoris and @Chima_Goodness. Enjoy your day

Happy birthday @ganoris @Chima_Goodness make una dey contribute o; I no sabi una :flushed:

Lol! I had to check dp menh

@ganoris Na so you become a year older,
@Chima_Goodness Na so another year dan meet you for this earth, Cheers to more fulfilled years to you guys. Cheers!!!

Happy birthday @ganoris and @Chima_Goodness

Owo meji fun baba :raised_hands:

Happy Birthday great minds. May this new season bring forth new hope and refreshment as you work in line of your purpose. You are treasured.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE ZEGISTERS THAT JUST COMPLETED THE NYSC SCHEME, @Chum_Sky, @Kachie, @maikel_Coker @Dumdum @Obiora

A lot of persons were not able to conclude this due to death and other issues, but you made it and we are happy to celebrate with you!!

Congratulations sweethearts!! Attain greater heights!!! @zegisters get in here… We have a celebration today!
Screenshot_20180412-074320
ac838fd3cedb583d1640a8e311f6cf3c8ffd9661_1_333x500
f55cebff7831389effc4a0cb2c543657e70c9b8e_1_281x500

PS: If there’s any other Zegister Passing out today, feel free to celebrate them here too.

Congrats @Chum_Sky @maikel_Coker and @Kachie. Greater heights i wish thee.

Congratulations @Chum_Sky @Kachie and @maikel_Coker . May labour marker favour you

Congrats @Chum_Sky @maikel_Coker and @Kachie.

Welcome to the real world.

May the odds of success forever be in your favor.

Amen.

@Chum_Sky, @Kachie, @maikel_Coker, welcome to the favour market. Wishing you all success in your endeavours.

Congratulations:champagne:

Congrats guys…

Congratulations!!

Congratulations guys! More blessings