Zegist celebrations

Yeah! @zegisters, it’s a new month, and today is @Odiase’s birthday!! :dancer::dancer::dancer:
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR JULY 1ST CELEBRANT

May God perfect all that concerns you, and may you live long to fulfill purpose on earth. Happy birthday Odiase Solomon. Keep winning.

Happy birthday @Odiase

Happy Birthday @Odiase

Yaaaaayyyyy!! @zegisters, it’s @atynukeh’s birthday! :dancer::dancer:
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR JULY 4TH CELEBRANT

I’m yet to have a close encounter with you, but your good deeds speak for you already. May your journey to fulfill purpose in life never be cut short. You shall live long and reap the fruits of your labour. Your family shall remain blessed and victorious. May God continuously shine his light through you, even at your place of work.

These and many more good things, are my wishes for you today. God bless you, ma.

Happy birthday ma @atynukeh May this new age bring you so much joy and happiness. Remain blessed.

Happy Birthday Atinuke
May you shine brighter this year!

Happy birthday pretty @atynukeh

Happy birthday @atynukeh may the blessings and grace of God never depart from you. Wishing you all the very best dear. Cheers!

Mira!!!, Thank you so much babes. I appreciate

Anytime!

Happy birthday @Dapomola @danielngala and @Sandra!!

Yo! @zegisters, SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR JULY 6TH CELEBRANTS!!
May God always crown your work with success, and may he increase you on every side. Nations are sure gonna celebrate you! A better and greater you, I pray, today and always. More years of a graceful celebration to you!!

It’s Friday, make the best out of today!

Happy birthday to you guys… God bless your heart and your new age…

Thanks Eniola.

Drum rolls! Gigigigi @Dapomola please give me party venue and save me from boredom na :cry: Happy birthday :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:
Happy birthday @danielngala @Sandra

Thanks to y’all wonderful people of @zegist
Happy birthday @Dapomola and @Sandra

Thanks a lot @Mira @alex_eniola @Otumininu @danielngala

@Otumininu details are already in your DM.

Happy birthday @danielngala and @Sandra

You are welcome.

You are welcome. Enjoy your day!

attend for three.