Zegist Growth Hacking

Hello guys, we have been working on how to grow our lifestyle community and we analysed the major traffic sources - Social media, Google and Direct visits.

Facebook is currently the largest online community and everyone has an average of 300 friends. Imagine the effect of 200 people here sharing an invitation link to all our friends. Also, we encourage everyone to share what they’ve shared on Zegist to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I always add some part of the gist to be shared as a caption to drive clicks, likes, comments and shares. We are also rewarding the member that tops our share list (apart from the admins) with N5000. @mira won in January 2018.

For Google all we need is to write more stories. I analysed our SEO and the growth is remarkable especially on timeless relatable stories such as How to slide into DMs , Should men watch their wife give birth or How to clean lady parts

On direct visits, we are saving money to produce a mass amount of Zegist stickers that we can have on
cars and buses. We also intend to share more memes with zegist.com appended to them. Stickers will cost about 400K and if you can donate, please holla at me via DM.

At the moment we have created some nice catchy text for you to copy and share on your social networks. Thank you @yeye for them. Kindly like and post them using www.zegist.com at the end of the text so it prompt the image and description as seen below. (I’m also thinking of changing the description… @NaijaLander @judy @drew @theunofficialomotayo what do you think? )

Share your opinions as well as other growth strategies you can help us implement.

Have a lovely week.

Zegist is an interesting and level-headed community where you could talk about controversial topics and not be crucified. It offers a good mix of intellectual discussion and socializing. Sign up today. zegist.com

If you love conversations, come and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that everything you write is useful to at least one person. Sign up on Zegist today. zegist.com

The sweet thing about zegist is that everyone is respected because of the ideas they bring into discussions. Sign up today, share your opinions and make friends. zegist.com

Zegist is a great platform to relax and share your knowledge with the world, reflecting personal experiences and subject matter expertise. You should totally sign up. zegist.com

Nice!!! Lets start off already…

Guys, I’ll encourage you share on Whatsapp stories too… You can add the above welcome lines by @evansakanno and @Yeye and paste the zegist.com at the end…

Whatsapp stories (The ones with different colors of status background ) allows links to be clickable for android phones… So please use whatsapp too.

Nice one.

Cool idea. Well done guys.
What description are you thinking to change? @evansakanno.

The meta description - one you see when you search for Zegist online.

So I will do an analysis of other platforms and Zegist

Quora - A place to share knowledge and better understand the world.
Quora is a place to gain and share knowledge. It’s a platform to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.

Trending posts — Steemit
Steemit is a social media platform where everyone gets paid for creating and curating content. It leverages a robust digital points system (Steem) for digital rewards.

Zegist.com
From the serious to the not so serious let’s talk about relationships, lifestyle, entertainment, funny stuff, health, tech and meet cool people.

Off the top of my head… You can add and subtract…

A place where diverse opinions about everything and anything meets . Let’s gist and learn about Relationships, lifestyle, Entertainment, The funny stuff and not so funny stuff, health , tech and every other gist.

Must someone sign up to like a post or comment or share?

Only registered users can like or comment on a post.
Sharing is free for all users.

Alright