Zegist live chat updates

So today we had Season 1 Episode 1 of Zegist live chat and it was soooo much fun. We got to air our different opinions constructively. It was smoking hot!! But the best part about is that we were ourselves. No script playing or whatever.
And there was small chops too as per foodie that I am now :yum::yum:
Thanks everyone @evansakanno @fola @pretyprexy @theunofficialomotayo @Peacehoney @habeebsanni @ogeh47 @Aje @Monique @jesseosiobe @Yeye. It was so much fun hanging out with you guys.

I’m sharing the little pictures I captured on my phone. The official video would be out soon.
I am reporting live from Cregital after eating Small chops and drinking fayrouz :wink::wink:

16 Likes

Twas nice hanging out with you guys, now I know @aje is not a geh (still picturing you in a wig, makeup and segzy bumshot):grin:

9 Likes

Yeepie! Guess I am effeminately masculine… :joy::joy: and it’s nice to meet the beautiful personal behind the handle

5 Likes

12 Likes

Awww… Beautiful people. I love your shirt @Aje

5 Likes

:v::v:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you’re not nice.

2 Likes

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks @Judy. It was sure an awesome moment with y’all and I’m extremely delighted to meet y’all in person. @Aje you’re just something else but completely amazing in your way(The Pastor) Lol. @theunofficialomotayo you’re an amazing orator. @Judy you’re typical example of the Queen of hearts, I love your courage and ginger-comman dash me ginger Lol.
@fola meeting you has just showed me your offline self,so charming! Thank you! @Monique a sister I never knew. Omg! Never knew you were close to me but my over seriousness didn’t let me realise that. You were awesome today. @jesseosiobe our amazing moderator. You’re the bomb-bursting our heads with stories and self-ideologies. @Yeye you’re simply amazing. It was great meeting you today. @ogeh47 completely funny sombori Lol. You’ve got nice views too,awesome lady! @evansakanno Hmmm…Lol. The detective, not changing that name lol you were amazing today,very analytical and dramatically funny at your responses. Finally my one and only @pretyprexy really short of words! All I can say to you is a million thanks. You were exceptionally kind to me(offline).
Meeting y’all in person won’t be forgotten in a giffy. I love y’all,cheers!

13 Likes

Wanna know the secret? It’s ginger oh. Be eating ginger everyday, lots of it :joy::joy::joy:
It was nice meeting you today too dear. Finally saw the face behind the teddy bear profile pic @Peacehoney.

7 Likes

If it’s ginger,ayaf started eating it since…Lol. @Judy the ginger woman. Awwwn🙈 thank you.

1 Like

It was quite memorable getting to meet and chat with all the amazing people that showed up today.

@Peacehoney with her fine face and gentle lady swag. However, I refuse to fall for that trap

@Aje is such a lively somebori,

@fola is so pretty (your baby bump even makes you look prettier),

@Monique I’m loving your confidence. Let’s see more of you here

@Judy was actually cooler than I envisaged,

@pretyprexy is a black and shine beauty (your ability to laugh is another day’s topic)

@jesseosiobe is such a cool guy

@evansakanno I can still remember the fly look of your kicks

@TundeMason Your afro!!! …(thas all I’ll say)

@ogeh47 I’m buying Fifa 2017 because of you

@habeebsanni Very chilled kind of guy

12 Likes

I watched snippets of the live chat on Cregital’s Instagram stories. … :blush:
Good job guys, I hope to meet y’all in person too someday.
By the way you all looked real good yo :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Loool…you envisaged one horrible dramatic person abi. I can relate.
Thanks for the ride home @theunofficialomotayo. It was nice meeting you too, I actually didn’t envisage anything about you.

5 Likes

@NaijaLander my Zegist boo…why didn’t you come today? I was hoping to meet you. Chai!! Issa painful something :confused:

4 Likes

Lwkmd… Ain’t a trap,just personality bruh! :grin:

4 Likes

I feel bad I didn’t come. I pray I’m available for the next one.

3 Likes

I love this.

3 Likes

Today was awesome. I was really glad to be part of the moderators. @NaijaLander I dunno why I feel like I spoke for you today :joy:. @Peacehoney nice meeting you in a different time and setup. @judy thanks for coming, @theunofficialomotayo man thanks so much for helping out with the video and all. @Aje , schedule a date with @Kachie and dash her that shirt. @Monique please stay here more often. People need to hear your opinions. @ogeh @habeebsanni @Yeye @TundeMason @Opeyemi_Tokunboh @jesseosiobe you guys were awesome as always. Love love love!

9 Likes

Choi!